Sunnyside Chevrolet - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Tammy Kopp, Service Advisor, Sunnyside Chevrolet

Neil Lester, Service Manager, Sunnyside Chevrolet

Neil Lester

Service Manager

July 03, 2018

"Happy with my train in to get my 2018 Taho"

- Taho is Great

I took my traverse to get a oil change and by that evening and Great work by the sales team at Sunny side Chevrolet I was able to drive home a 2018 Taho . Once again thanks for your hard work and great financing.

Jacob Solanics

June 16, 2018

"Tire replacement "

- CC guy

Service was good as far as replacing my tire...:however the technician lost my wheel lock tool,.. now when I return for my plates I have to have all 4 wheel locks replaced... sad that a tech can’t come to me with a cordless impact tool and replace those wheel locks...I hope I don’t get a flat

March 14, 2018

"Love this place!!!"

- Roadrnr821

Great customer service. Great sales people. Wonderful service department. Knowledgeable staff. I moved 60 miles away and I still drive back for service and purchases! What more can I say?

Kevin Chojnacki