Sunrise Toyota Scion

Pre Owned Sales Consultant

October 15, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Kathy

We went to another Toyota dealership and after 4 hours and so many games played we finally walked out. We went to sunrise Toyota and met Ahmed Edwards. He was energetic terrific and a wonderful salesperson. He showed us so.many choices. He was informative and upfront with all the information. Everything was in front of us and there were no surprises. After 1 1/2 hours we had purchased a Tacoma .and receieved the best interest rate around. Ahmed was so wonderful and helpful. I thought he was a terrific salesperson without pressuring us in anyway. Jason, the finance person, worked with us to get the lowest interest rates. The insurance woman, sorry but forgot her name', respected our desire to stay with our insurance company. She recommended a wonderful restaurant for us to go for dinner while they got the car ready for us to take it home. The whole team at this dealership couldn't be more helpful We felt like family. I highly recommend this dealership and if you go ask for Ahmed. You won't be disappointed. He was great.

Jason Jautze
Other Employees : Ahmed Edwards

October 08, 2017

"Once again a great experience"

- toonces3

I came in looking to purchase/lease a Sienna. I was met by my salesman, Bruce Levine. Patient and knowledgeable, he took his time to explain and show me what was available. When we decided on which model, he got us started right away so that we could take delivery that day. The finance manager Meredith was great, not pushy, worked to get me the best terms given my not-so-great credit rating. Everyone involved were great. This is the second Toyota I have gotten from them, and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Bruce Levine
Meredith Ventura

October 04, 2017

"Honest and informative "

- Jtanzal

Was assisted by Efrain Pagan who was courteous, knowledgeable and honest. Conducted himself in a very professional manner. The manager offered a fair price on my trade.

Efrain Pagan