Sunshine Kia of Miami

Myrthea Curbelo

May 21, 2018

"Best experience "

- coop,Kim 123

Hi I delt with Jorge JJ Jaime and Marcello General Sales Manager both of these gentlemen were nothing but true professionals no matter when I called they meet my every expectations Marcello made sure that I didn’t have to drive back to pick up my vehicle because I live in Hollywood it’s an hour and 20 minutes drive JJ being a great sales man bought me my vehicle I truly wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had and I will gladly refer my friends, family, and coworkers thanks and god bless.

Marcello Nicoletti
Ariday Arguelles

May 04, 2018

"Customer service Unmatched!!!"

- Mcdowellrealtor

Best Car buying experience yet!!! Flew into Miami from Destin to purchase a 2016 Kia Sorento that was priced extremely below the vehicles suggested sales price. Upon me getting here the vehicle had been sold. The sales associate, JJ and the General Manager, Melvin then showed me other similar vehicles and gave me an incredible deal on a 2017 Kia Sorento with 9000 miles on it. Customer service here is unmatched! There was a miscommunications about the out the door price for the vehicle. The General Manager, Melvin did everything in his power to make it right. And he did. Truly grateful for the whole team at sunshine Kia.

Dairon Del Campo
Cherris Lynch
Other Employees : Melvin

May 04, 2018

"Helpful, Knowledgeable and Genuine Service"

- Jason1225

Went in to Buy a particular car and they worked with me to the price i felt comfortable with. Great experience all around from everyone on the team! Super happy and grateful!

George Okoth