Sunshine Kia of Miami

Abdiel Suarez

October 15, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Kendallburton96

Came in looking between two cars. Showed me the ins and out of both and helped me decide on which one to buy. Caring and very energetic. I know in the future if I ever need anything that she will always be open to help. Excellent dealership with the best employees!

Cherris Lynch

October 13, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Amaeste

Excellent experience Oscar very professional we talk in advance and he honored his words first time with Kia and not disappointed smooth transaction no pressure and we leave with the car we love and razonable price

Oscar Martinez
Joel Abreu

October 10, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Janet1981

Since this was my first time buying a car from a dealership, I thought it was going to end up being a very stereotypical experience with the car salesman being very aggressive. And that was the case with all the other dealerships I went to but that was definitely not the case here. Daine Roswess was my salesman and he was incredibly helpful and friendly. He provided the best experience I've had at a dealership yet! He made the whole process very hassle-free and really went out of his way to make me feel comfortable in the whole process and that's not easy as a college student making a first time buy. I would definitely recommend asking for Daine Roswess and I will definitely be coming back for any future purchases thanks to him!

DAINE ROSWESS