Suntrup Kia West County

Richard Jahnke, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Suntrup Kia West County

Richard Jahnke

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 09, 2017

"Helpful and Friendly Staff. Happy Customer with great car"

- BrianAWashington

This place is Great. I worked with Randy though both he and everyone I met there was so friendly and nice. Someone offered to assist me as soon as i walked in. After leaving a different dealer that was closer to my house that did not have the cars that the advertised online actually at the lot or have any employee's available to answer the questions i had while looking around i decided to travel a bit further and give this Suntrup Kia a shot. Unlike the previous dealer these guys actually had the cars that i saw advertised online at the lot at a great price. I was able to test drive the car and Randy was very helpful in answering all my questions and I was quickly able to get the car i wanted. Thanks everyone! Also appreciate the free refreshments and snacks while i was there!. You will be my first stop when I'm ready to upgrade in car.

Randy Delgado
Michael Krausz

November 06, 2017

"Marquis Taylor was respectful, courteous, and honest. "

- Taylor04

Marquis Taylor was respectful, honest, and courteous. The Finance department was gracious. Overall great experience. I would recommend anyone to buy their car from here.

Marquis Taylor

October 31, 2017

"2108 sportage sx turbo purchase"

- cargirl

Just purchased a brand new 2018 sportage sx turbo today 10/31/17 from Paul. Have been working with him for 3 weeks now and have had nothing but wonderful experience with him. Paul was very knowledge about the car and spent a lot of time making sure our needs were met. He went out of his way to find the car and color we wanted (which happened to be out of state) and had it brought back to St. Louis within 2 days. Paul spend ample time with us explaining all the many features of the car. It was even missing 1 accessory and Paul took care of it for us. Our new car was sparkly cleaned inside and out. We are super happy of our purchase. Thank you again Paul for everything! the, Cassara family

Paul Ferrazza