Suntrup Kia West County

Aaron Paton

February 13, 2018

"Quick and easy deal"

- Broke Dad

Working with Randy Delgado at Suntrup Kia was a pleasant surprise. Firstly, the dealership was good about communicating the status of inventory. They made sure the car I was interested in was still available before I drove an hour to go see it (I had been to a few other dealers that misinformed me to get me in the door). Then Randy was very patient with me as I checked even the most ridiculous little details on a used car I was hoping to buy for my daughter. In the end, I got a car I was happy with at a price I was happy with. I wish ever car purchase went this smoothly.

February 10, 2018

"Great experience"

- Suvmom

Very happy with my cpo sorento. They made the negotiating and the subsequent purchase as stress free as possible'. The sales team really wanted us to be happy with our purchase and helped to make it happen.

February 04, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Diner11

Traded my Sportage for a nice 2018 Sportage. Bob Whay was so nice, informative and did not pressure me. I’d definitely deal with Bob again and recommend him to my friends

Bob Whay