Suntrup Nissan of South County

6000 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

Dan Linton, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Dan Linton

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Nathan Schwarzen, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Nathan Schwarzen

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Staphen Mason, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Staphen Mason

New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist
Joe Dawidouski, New Car Sales & Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Nissan of South County

Joe Dawidouski

October 20, 2017

"Perfext"

- Armada

Had a great experience at Suntruo! Nathan made the purchase of my new car very easy. He was informed about the vehicle and eager to make the whole experience painless. Brian had my paperwork ready to go and I was on my way in my new car!

Nathan Schwarzen
Other Employees : Brian Brawley

October 19, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Jost

Brett and his team have taken care of me during the sales process and after the sales process! I have no problem going back and making another purchase their even though I live 30 minutes away. It's worth the ride!

Brett Hergenrother

October 18, 2017

"Katie and Adela Are amazing"

- AdisaDizdarevic

I walked in and sat with Adela! She immediately called in Katie to show me the possibilities but she knew what I wanted right away. She pulled up a base Sentra and said don't worry we are running to our other lot and picking up the car I know you will love and she was right! When we got back we went back to work out all the details and worked on the financing! I am so happy with my purchase I love my Sentra sr! I highly recommend seeing these two!!

Katie Eason