Superior Buick GMC

Rany Nasr, Finance, Superior Buick GMC

Rany Nasr

Finance

March 30, 2018

"the best car buying experience around"

- KMoz

Gus at Superior Buick was nothing but amazing. He was so courteous and professional. I had previously been working with another dealer and my experience was less than favorable, I drove the extra 20 miles to see Gus and he blew them out of the water. He gave me an awesome trade in price, was able to get me in an upgraded vehicle with everything I wanted. He was so accommodating to what I wanted, and I even picked my car up same day. I will never go to another dealership, it is clear why they are top rated in Michigan. Kind, courteous, professional, and they want your business.

Gus Abdul

January 01, 2018

"Helpful friendly staff"

- Tom

Melissa worked hard to find the right vehicle at the right price for us. Melissa and the rest of the staff we were in contact with were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Superior Buick to anyone.

Melissa Bauer

November 01, 2017

"Return lease vehicle"

- Erika

My sales person was Dante Cashaw. Mr. Cashaw was very polite and knowledgeable about the entire sales/purchase experience. He answered all my questions, and gave helpful suggestions. This was a welcomed experience, in comparison to my original experience with the first sales person, whom I would like to never ever deal with again. I look forward to working with Mr. Cashaw regarding any lease issues. Thanks for a job well done Mr. Cashaw. Respectfully, Erika Thomas

Dante Cashaw