Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Representative

July 23, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- mindi411

After a disappointing previous visit at another dealership due to poor customer service,, I decided to visit Tallahassee DCJ due to a big sale being promoted. Upon arrival, Gifford Lee said he was going to all he could do to find me another vehicle as well as entertain in the process, HE DID EXACTLY THAT ! I traded in my vehicle and came home driving the dream car I has always wanted for past 10 years or so. Thank you for EXCELLENT customer service and great deals !

Gifford Lee

July 12, 2017

"No follow through on promises"

- Grace

I recently bought a Chevy Trax with 20,000 miles from this dealership. The salesman I had, John Keegan, was spectacular and a wonderful example of what a service industry employee should be. The follow through on things he had no control over, however, left me angry and feeling cheated. I was promised bumper to bumper as well as tire insurance for X price and was overcharged by $800. When I confronted the person who lied to me about this, he referred me to his manager and I was told my only action of recourse was to cancel the services all together or pay the inflated price that they are charging me. I was also promised the additional key to my vehicle when buying, as I had to leave to go to work. After contacting the dealership four times about it, I was told that a bunch of keys were stolen and I would have to purchase an additional one elsewhere (the cost of which was $100). I was also promised cash back for getting someone else to buy a vehicle, which I did and he bought one later that day. I was told I would receive $200 cash back within two weeks, it has been about three and I have recieved nothing to date. This is a nasty way to do business and I will not be recommending them any longer.

Other Employees : John Keegan

June 29, 2017

"new car"

- Ljolly

My experience with this company satisfactory everyone was so professional and Gifferd was so patient and helpful I have never experienced anyone that worked at a car lot to be so pleasant I even didn't mind the time that I spent there I enjoyed everyone that had any part in the sale of my new car thanks so much way to go Gifferd and.Ms. Jolly!

Gifferd