Tasca Ford of Berlin

Shannon Rockwell

November 14, 2017

"Overall Positive Experience"

- AmberH

I knew what I wanted and what I could afford. Our salesman Eric, went above and beyond to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I was originally looking for a good deal on a lease for a 2017 leftover, but quickly discovered that would be out of my price range. Eric was very patient in explaining the pricing and breaking it down. When I decided to go the used car route and emailed him everything I really wanted in a car, he sent me back links to two options that weren't even on the website yet. One of them had EVERYTHING I was looking for and it was even under budget. I really appreciate his time and straightforwardness. The other employees I encountered were very pleasant to deal with and seemed to be helpful to each other to work as a team. My only criticism is I didn't take my car home the moment I bought it because it hadn't been detailed yet and when I did pick it up, it looked much better but the wheels and back end of the car were still very dirty and I had to ask them to put gas in it. Overall, I had a great experience.

Eric Cortevill

November 14, 2017

"Used car purchase "

- Katherine Johnson

This dealership was very low pressure, and had a very friendly atmosphere. Our salesman was adrian, although he was busy he still made the time to show us and get us in the car we wanted. He took the time to show me every single feature of my car and even synced my phone for me! Very friendly and knowledgeable guy, I definitely recommend this dealership and Adrian.

Adrian Stelmaszek

November 13, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- Stucco1970

Great dealership. Was passing by and stopped in. I had checked other dealerships and their price was better. Easton was great to deal with. Highly recommended.

Easton Lawson