Team Toyota of Princeton

Andrew Pereira, Used Car Sales, Team Toyota of Princeton

Andrew Pereira

Used Car Sales

October 22, 2017

"Helped in every way to get us a vehicle "

- Tiff1978

Our experience with teamtoyota was pleasant our salesman Michael Hillocks was very helpful and understanding to our needs of getting a new vehicle. We would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

Michael Hillocks

October 22, 2017

"Barry Kramer is the man!"

- Princeton Tacoma Owner

I visited Team Toyota Princeton because they consistently have the best selection of Certified Used Tacomas. My salesman was not only knowledgeable but was also a true gentleman. Barry stayed late to accommodate my schedule and worked with me on his days off. For these reasons alone I would recommend Team Toyota of Princeton but I would also be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the general manager Jeff Robinson who demonstrated a genuine concern for the customer experience.

BARRY KRAMER
Other Employees : Jeff Robinson

October 21, 2017

"Team Toyota #1"

- 150Avn

Chuck Ratkay and the Green Team are the best! They always treat me with respect and a smile. They always keep me informed of upcoming maintenance items.

Chuck Ratkay