Terry Lee Hyundai

451 Reviews of Terry Lee Hyundai

May 16, 2018

"Pleasantly Surprised"

- Dexter

We had picked out a vehicle at another dealership to purchase. We were there before noon on a weekday and received zero help, we weren't even spoken to during our 30 minutes roaming around the lot and showroom. We left irritated and just drove down the road to the next dealership. We did not truly have a Hyundai in mind. We were greeted at the door, everyone spoke and had happy attitudes. Our sales guy, Zach, spent 3.5 hours with us, as we literally had no knowledge of Hyundai, their data, choices, trims etc. He was very patient, knowledgable and spoke with us "normally" about his sentiments based on our description of what was important to us in a vehicle. We got down to 2 SUV's, the Sante Fe and the new Kona. It seemed as though the entire staff was engaged in helping us decide. The owner, Terry, came down, spoke with us about his history in the industry and his experience over the years with Hyundai. We closed on everything 3 days later as our schedules were tight. Our experience in finance (Stephanie) was equally calm, knowledgeable, very friendly and as painless as financing can be. Overall the experience was wonderful. We are in our late 50's and having worked in the auto manufacturing industry, have bought our share of vehicles over the years. This was by far one of our top experiences and we will definitely return. We would positively recommend to others.

Zachary LaRose
Stephanie Flanigan
May 17, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your experience while at Terry Lee and your 5 star review! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

May 13, 2018

"Excellent Genesis sales and service."

- margeo

Zak LaRose and Ace Dastour of Terry Lee Genesis made our sales experience in Noblesville, IN, positive and straight forward. My husband and I were treated professionally and courteously. No question went unanswered. We left the dealership feeling good about our purchase decision. Two small service concerns were completely and efficiently handled post-purchase. Hats off to Zak, Ace, and Terry Lee Genesis!

Ace Dastour
Zachary LaRose
May 16, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thanks so much for your great review of our store and our employees Zach, Ace and Scott! Truly appreciate you taking the time to endorse our staff, enjoy the Genesis!

May 07, 2018

" Purchase of 2018 Sonata and PreownedCertified 2015 Santa Fe"

- johnekas

My wife and I are both 65 and went to Terry Lee one afternoon to talk about replacing our 2018 Sonata we bought new and was over 10 years old and over 100,000 miles. We also discussed replacing our 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with 146,000 miles in the near future. Sarah Cross sat down with us and worked with us and understood our need to lower our risk of major repair costs going forward, get better mileage and take advantage of some of the upgrades of newer cars. We decided pretty quickly to purchase a new Sonata SEL after a test drive together . Then we talked about used Sante Fe's and what would be normally be available. We test drove a 5-seater, but realized we needed to look for a 7 seater so we could transport our 4 grandchildren all in child seats in the rear as they are all under the age of 8. She said they had a nice one available for a reasonable price if we wanted to look at it. It was actually the one in the used car showroom. We ended up asking for a day to talk to our kids about our old cars- put down a $500 deposit- and came back to by both the next day. I just want to give a shot out to Sarah Cross for doing such a fine job and understanding us as decision makers and knowing the cars so well. She did exactly what we needed and kept us from traveling around to dealers to see if we could do better. If I had one disappointment it was disappointing to find out the 10 year/100,000 wasn't the normal anymore and we had to pay extra to get it.

Sarah Cross
Other Employees : Don't remember the manager's name or the finance guy who finished the paperwork- both were helpful and friendly- bit pushy or overbearing.
May 07, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you for the great review and your business! Thanks for also recognizing Sarah, as we think she does a great job also! Enjoy those Hyundai's!!

April 25, 2018

"Incredible Service !!"

- indydman

I have bought many cars in my life, but this was by far my best experience ! The day I came in to take delivery of my new car, I was listed on a welcome board, directing me to my salesman Juan Moore. Juan took care of every detail and listened to my concerns. Not only did he give me everything I asked for, he has been there for me with every question since the purchase. Not only would I recommend Juan for your next sale, but I would also recommend Terry Lee Hyundai. Financing here was also a breeze ! Thank you Stephanie Flanigan !!

Juan Moore
Other Employees : Stephanie Flanigan
Apr 28, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you for your business and review. Truly appreciate the kind words and your business. Juan and Stephanie are super employees and we truly care about our Terry Lee customers.

Apr 30, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad that you were able to be a part of the TLC experience. We have some of the "top notch" employees in the industry! We appreciate your business AND look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

April 18, 2018

"Excellent leasing experience "

- Jmcole

I was very skeptical about leasing a vehicle until Juan explained the process to me quite eloquently. As if that wasn’t enough, he stepped up to get me a great deal on a 2018 Hyundai Elantra. The staff was friendly and the dealership was welcoming.

Juan Moore
Apr 20, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Our goal is that everyone that leaves our dealership experiences the true TLC experience. We appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you when you have your vehicle serviced.

April 16, 2018

"Awesome Car Buying Experience!"

- Bill G

Sarah Cross is hands down the best car salesperson ever! I had a great experience working with her on the purchase of my 2018 Elantra. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional, but not "pushy" and was very thorough in her presentation of the vehicle I was interested in. She really knows her stuff! At the same time, she is warm, friendly, cheerful, and has a great sense of humor along with her bubbly personality! An absolute joy to work with!! And I got a fantastic deal. I am thoroughly loving my new Elantra, and would highly recommend Sarah, and Terry Lee Hyundai to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle!

Apr 17, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you Bill! We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with Sarah and our dealership and appreciate your recommendation. We are here if you need anything. Enjoy your new Elantra!

March 21, 2018

"Sarah Cross"

- Her1972

Sarah was so helpful while we Bombarded her with questions about our Santa Fe Sport ! No high pressure either . Sarah is knowledgeable, and friendly a joy to work with , she made our car buying experience so enjoyable. We highly recommend Sarah Cross !

Mar 21, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

What a great shout out to Sarah, thank you! She is also a joy to us! We hope you enjoy your Santa Fe Sport and look forward to seeing you when you are in for service.

March 08, 2018

"New purchase Genesis G80"

- Powers79

I have owned four BMWs & two Mercedes - the service experience I had with Sarah Cross (my sales professional) start to finish was better than any BMW or Mercedes I have ever owned. Took delivery on my Genesis last night it was a wonderful evening & delivery. I will be a strong advocate of Sarah's & Terry Lee Genesis moving forward - Drew Powers.

Mar 21, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your business as well as sharing your experience with Sarah and our dealership. It is great to hear and exactly what we strive for every time. Enjoy your Genesis and please let us know if you need anything.

Apr 10, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thanks for your kind words and your great review! Enjoy your Genesis!

February 12, 2018

"Best Experience In Buying A Car!!!"

- Lisa M Twist

I was extremely impressed with the service and quality of this dealership. I never felt rushed or pressured in any way. The people were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Never thought buying a car could be this pleasant.

Ace Dastour
Laura McLain
Jim Smith
Stephanie Flanigan
Feb 12, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thanks Lisa, so glad you are a happy Terry Lee Hyundai customer. Enjoy your vehicle!

February 02, 2018

"The ends here. "

- bb0282

Searching out options to replace my aging vehicle, I came into Terry Lee this past week by an ad I saw on cars. com. Initially it was intended to be the first of many trips to dealerships to find the perfect car. But, after an hour working with Laura McLain, I was ready to sign my first lease for the 2018 Elantra at a price I could afford. Thank you Laura for making the process easy and painless!

Laura McLain
Feb 10, 2018 -

Terry Lee Hyundai responded

Thank you for your business and your kind words.