Terry Lee Hyundai

Jim Smith

Laura McLain, Sales Consultant, Terry Lee Hyundai

Laura McLain

July 06, 2018

"Warm, friendly experience. Not pushy!"

- skerr

We bought one car from Terry Lee Hyundai and then we took advantage of the 3-day return policy to upgrade to the next model up. I have to say that both the original purchase and the trade-up were smooth and fair. Jennifer Hicks was just excellent through the whole process as was the finance team (both members that we worked with). We didn't lose anything on the deal, as one might expect you would, and we absolutely love the model we ended up with. Jennifer drove hours to go get our car and have it to us the same day! The car runs perfectly, has all of the features we wanted, and it is such a better fit for our family. They treated us right and ensured we'll be repeat customers.

Jennifer Hicks
Scott Diehl
Stephanie Flanigan

June 28, 2018

"My experience with Terry Lee Hyundai in Noblesville Service "

- Brutus

My experience with Terry Lee Hyundai in Noblesville Service Department was appalling. It started on May 19 when I came in for an oil change and requested them to fix my driver’s side mirror due to it not rotating anymore and I am still within the warranty. After the technician confirmed it was fixed it stopped working again before I left the dealership so a mirror kit had to be ordered and I would get a call back when the part was in. No call back, so after two weeks I reached out to them and of course the part had been delivered a while ago. The second time in they said it was now a wiring issue and the mirror kit that was ordered is not to be used. So, they rewired the mirror and the next day it stopped working again. Now today (3rd time in & almost 40 days later), I was the first to arrive in the morning because I had appointments and the rep (Corey) assured me it will take less then 1 hour. After more than 1 hour my car has not been touched yet and after breaking up a funfest between the service manage and the two service technicians they finally started on my car. The new excuse was the printer is broken but they still found the required part in a couple of minutes. After two hours, myself already pissed off at the lousy service, they pulled my car around and told ready to go. To avoid a 4th time in I tried the mirror and of coarse it still did not work! Now they checked for known issues with the Sonata (which should have been completed at my first appointment) and confirmed this happens quite a lot with Hyundai Sonatas (poor quality). The mirror was finally fixed which took twenty minutes. I was offered a free oil change by the Service Manager due their Service Dept. inadequacies. How can I or anyone else ever trust them to successfully complete an oil change? NOT ME!

Corey and Jason

June 20, 2018

"Great Genesis experience"

- Dogmom2

Sarah provided an easy, informative car experience. She wanted to make sure I experienced every Genesis ride I had questions about. It is a fabulous car line. Genesis offers more luxury for the money than any other luxury brand. I highly recommend Sarah at Terry Lee Genesis!

Sarah Cross