Terry Lee Hyundai

Juan Moore

Laura McLain, Sales Consultant, Terry Lee Hyundai

Laura McLain

October 05, 2018

"Make sure to double check your title paperwork has been file"

- chads

I would expect great customer service buying a car at this location. If you do purchase a vehicle at this location make sure to check that they have completed the required paperwork with the State of Indiana prior to going to the BMV to get your car plated. The response when I communicated to the Sales Manager that I was not able to get the car I purchased plated was "RIDE IT OUT". When I asked what he meant he said drive on an expired paper plate until we have your paperwork completed. There was no care or concern for the fact that my 18-year-old daughter would be driving illegally. This issue could have been easily solved if the individuals at Terry Lee Hyundai would have communicated with there customer that they had not completed the title work on the new vehicle. Rather they let me waist an hour at the BMV to find out on my own then have the amazing display of customer service to tell me to "RIDE IT OUT".

Jennifer Hicks
2.0
Cross Pohl

September 28, 2018

"Integrity and Thoughtfulness"

- L.M. Trostle

Ace found me a great deal on a reliable car for my daughter. Three years strong! I prefer to work with Ace and his team in the future! Honest and fair. I've had maintenance work as well. Their integrity and thoughtfulness are consistent.

Ace Dastour
Lucas Duran

August 25, 2018

"Turned away!"

- Areawoman

I visited the Service department a half hour before closing for routine maintenance. The door opened for my car then shut again, and then a Service Consultant came out of a side door and instead of asking, 'Can I help you?' he asked why I was there! I told him I just wanted to get routine maintenance. He said it was too close to closing and his people were getting ready to leave. He said I could come back on Monday. I won't be going back. I visited sales for a Tucson before and didnt like the True Car saleswoman, too pushy & didn't give me all the info I needed about a lease. I'll drive to Ray Skillman, where I purchased my car. It's a long way for me, but after this, I won't be going back to Terry Lee.

David Louderback