The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

October 08, 2017

"Don Mekoola "

- Jcoz21

I have only had the pleasure of working with Don on two occasion. Both times he has been patient with my questions, thorough and helpful. I texted him a question after the service and he responded promptly. Great experience with Don.

Don Mekoola

October 08, 2017

"As always, the service is perfect"

- 2012Rogue

Most of the time I deal with Don Mekoola from whom I always receive stellar service. This time I met a new service advisor: Tony Raia. I can say that Tony was just as pleasant and professional as Don. He reviewed the result of the inspection without the "sale pressure", but rather informed me of my choices vis a vis the wear and tear on my rear brakes.

Tony Raia

September 30, 2017

"Grt job done "

- Lee

I know that when i come for service there"s a comfy waiting lounge for me to hang out while work gets dome. Shout out to Tony Raia fpr taki g care pf me my last visit. I always make it a point to go during the week earlier in the day, so I cant say how crazy it gets during the weekend rusb im terms pf waiting and craziness.

Tony Raia