The Honda Store

Dave Belanger

October 14, 2017

"Honda Lover for Life"

- tubguy

My Decision for buying Another Honda. Simply the people, Especially the service Dept. Found Service to be friendly , Honest, straight forward and of course the workmanship outstanding from my experience. Always Thank You Mark Donahue

Luke Kennefick
Jamie Rodriquenz
Seth Teague

September 27, 2017

"My old and reliable (and beloved) Honda."

- DLC

My Honda Accord is a 2000 Special Edition and is still running well for me. Ron Bouchard's Auto in Lancaster always take care of me like I drove in in a vehicle right off the showroom floor. One day I drove in with a nasty stain on the hood (origin unknown) on the off chance that they could make it look a bit better. They squeezed me in and drove out with a car that no longer had a visible stain. Needless to say, I was delighted, but not surprised. There's a reason I continue to go there all these years, and believe me, I'm not easy! :) My next car will be purchased from there, as soon as my buggy gasps her last.

I wish I had gotten his name. He always seems to go above and beyond!

September 11, 2017

"Super Sales Person Concerned about Financial"

- LM345

We have done business since 1996 with Ron Bouchard Honda. So when we decided to purchase a new vehicle we returned. Our salesman Ed Walsh was great, the vehicle we decided on (2017 Pilot Touring) is awesome. I have one issue that pertains to Disabled Veterans. Our vehicle has DV plates which we went thru the DMV for. We went through submitting the required paperwork to be approved for the license plates. This was different than a veteran applying for a Handicap placard that you place in your window. The DV license plates allow the veteran not having to pay state sales tax. We were told that in order to not pay the sales tax your individual who does your plate transfers and registrations said we had to get a doctor to sign off on a DOR form. I am not sure who is required to complete that form but I knew we did not. Your people at Bouchards said we had too. To ensure I was correct we had to make an extra trip to DMV and explained to them what Bouchards was asking us to do and the person at the DMV said that Bouchards were not able to do our plate transfer and we had to bring the paperwork ourselves to the DMV. We did this and transfered our plates to our new vehicle. Ron Bouchard Honda is not helping veterans by giving them a form if a veteran or physician does not read or understand could lead to criminal punishment if submitted to DOR. That form is for your records and covers your side of the financial deal but does not protect the disabled veteran. You need to learn the laws that apply to disabled veterans who have been approved thru DMV and have DV plates on thier vehicles and give them the paperwork to transfer thier plates. Oh by the way your charges were $65 and $70 for plate transfer and title charge at the registry it was $25 and $75. This applies to probably a very small number of customers but this one Customer was left with a bad taste in our mouth from all the running around along with getting the money back since they had rolled the plate and registration fees into our financing.

Ed Walsh