The Luxury Autohaus

Charlie Gerstner

Owner
4.2

December 05, 2017

"Sold a Porsche Turbo with a $25,000 kit that it did NOT have"

- JHallahan

Purchased a Porsche Turbo that was advertised and noted in the contract as having a $25,000 package, the fabspeed FS-700 package. Some weeks later, I found out that it not only was missing the turbos, intercoolers, hoses, cats, ecu, Cobb, etc... The clutch was shot. The clutch master cylinder was shot. The clutch slave cylinder was shot. And even the clutch lines were shot. $7,000+ in repairs later, I still did not have the $25,000 FS package. 7 weeks of trying to be patient and let Charlie, Nicole or Earnest make it right... And I was blasted with Charlies sales talk over me. 4 weeks later. I am now dealing with his attorney, Patrick Norris, that just keeps putting me off and telling me he will look it over and make an offer... The offer came in at $2,500!!! I am out $32,000 and they offered $2,500. I refused, of course. Its been 8 days since they have replied. Buyer BE WARE! Read the other reviews. Now I see why Nicole texted me over and over and over to leave a great review on this site before the deal was ever even done.

Charlie Gerstner
Other Employees : Nicole, Earnest Lawrence

November 09, 2017

"Great Service"

- Steven Carcaba

Very happy with my purchase. Have had the car for a year now and there have been no surprises. I am very particular and Kevin went above and beyond to make me happy.

Kevin Prickett

October 23, 2017

"Great dealership, Great service"

- Sandra Harlinskis

I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from The Luxury Autohaus. Earnest Lawrence and Nicole King were great to work with and made this purchase totally enjoyable. They provided me with a stellar car buying experience and I would recommend seeing them if you want an ethical car buying experience. Thank you !!

Nicole King, Earnest Lawrence