Thomas Cumberland Subaru Hyundai

976 Reviews of Thomas Cumberland Subaru Hyundai

December 01, 2018

"Great experience!"

- WVLara

The dealership was great to work with. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Everyone did their best to get me the best possible deal for the car I purchased.

Amanda Roth
November 26, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Experiance "

- caspiker0

After the most recent snow storm, I came to the realization that my Chevy Cruze was not up to the task... I needed an AWD or 4x4. After considering my options I decided on a Subaru Legacy and drove to Thomas Cumberland. Right off the bat I was greeted with a smile and I worked with Jasion Gehauf. Jasion was upfront about everything and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond the line a duty to put me in a NEW car that fit my budget. After the sale was complete, he stayed with me a good 20 minutes or so going over all the features and apps. I have zero complaints and I HIGHLY recommend Thomas Subaru to anybody searching for a new or used vehicle.

Shelly Gray
Michael Mace
November 26, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- ahott

My experience with Thomas Cumberland Subaru Hyundai was excellent! I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a Subaru or a Hyunadi to look first at Thomas Cumberland. James Howard made sure I found what I was looking for and Michelle Folk put in the extra effort in making sure that I was able to have the lowest payment possible and that I was financed through the best bank possible. The overall experience was stress-free and very pleasant.

James Howard
Amanda Roth
November 15, 2018

"Happy with selection advice and the buying experience."

- DCA

We went to Thomas Cumberland Subaru to look at 2019 Outbacks and Foresters. Joshua Dunn greeted us moments after we stepped out of our vehicle and began looking at the cars on the lot. He asked about our interests and answered our questions effectively. He pleasantly helped us choose a couple of representative models to test drive, offered to go-or-not-to-go on the drives with us, and was tremendously helpful with answers and advice as he rode with us for our tests. We made a good decision based on the tests and Josh's advice. We were very happy with the whole Thomas experience, including pricing our Forester and our trade-in, and working out all the related accounting details. We look forward to having the car serviced there and swapping it for a newer model there in 5 or 6 years, or so.

Michael Feaster
Other Employees : Joshua Dunn
November 14, 2018

"Pleasant, Strees free, courteous,patient."

- Subie guy

I was looking for a used Subaru Forester for my daughter. This was going on for at least 4 weeks so I was checking Different car sites for that particular vehicle. My daughter wanted a gray Subaru with back up camera and sun roof. I found this particular Subaru on car guru and noticed the vehicle was cometetivley priced at Thomas Cumberland. Even though there is a Subaru dealership in our town, I don’t think they are very serious about selling cars as their prices are much higher than comparable vehicles. For that reason we made an 80 mile trip to Thomas dealership to see the vehicle. Mike Mace helped me to arrange for a test drive. When we got to dealership, Patrick was the one who greeted us and told us about the vehicle. We asked to test drive the vehicle and once done we knew it was the car for my daughter. She was not with us that day so I asked Patrick if they would hold the car until the following weekend and he said yes. The following weekend we went back and my daughter test drove the vehicle and she loved it. Went back, Michelle found us the best rate for a used vehicle. We got to dealership around 1:30 and by 3:30 we were on our way back home. We had a very pleasant experience. Patrick was very helpful so was everyone else that we met. I have told Patrick that if I decide to buy a Subaru for myself, I will go back to Thomas Cumberland. I looked around for the best deal and I found it there. Thanks to everyone at Thomas Cumberland.

Patrick Yoder
November 14, 2018

"Best auto dealer in Western Maryland!"

- Mustand Man

Thomas Cumberland Subaru Hyundai recently sold me the 4th vehicle I have purchased from them. Johnathan Loughrie helped me purchase a car I really had not planned on buying but fell in love with when I saw and test drove it. He is an outstanding sales person, having contacted me on the 3rd anniversary of my last car purchase. On a whim I asked him if they had any Ford Mustangs and he told me about a recent trade-in. It turned out to be a 12 yr old vehicle with low mileage that looked like it had just came from the showroom. Michelle helped find financing and the rest is history. I will always go to Johnathan and Thomas for future vehicle purchases. They are the best!

November 12, 2018

"A wonderful, positive experience here"

- deedee

I visited Thomas Cumberland 4 different times and with each visit I was patiently assisted by Jon Meadors. He listened to what I was looking for in general and even though I was only shopping for a used vehicle, he treated me as though I was making a brand new top-of-the-line purchase. He facilitated my test driving several different used cars (at least 4 different makes and perhaps a dozen different models). With each one he was very good about educating me, covering all the details. I finally ended up with a terrific deal on a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. I LOVE it. He also gave me a very fair, generous trade-in value on the car I was turning in. Also, one reason I was so keen on making a purchase from Thomas is because I was very impressed with their service department. In addition, I know several people who also purchased vehicles from Thomas. All were very pleased with their experiences there, both on the purchase AND with the service they've received. I am certain that in 2-3 years when I'm ready to make another purchase, it will be at Thomas. And if Jon Meadors is still working there, I'll reach out to him first. This was the most delightful, transparent, smooth vehicle purchase I've ever made.

Jonathan Meadors
Shelly Dawson
Other Employees : can't remember his name but he was the used car manager; perhaps Keith?
October 31, 2018

"Amazing deal!"

- Leen78

Johnathan Loughtrie helped me to get a car that I wanted, but never thought that I could own. He made it possible for me to be enjoying that car now. I am grateful for all of the attention and consideration that has been shown to me from all of the Thomas' dealership. Thank You!

October 29, 2018

"Highly recommend!!!"

- Brandy21557

He took the time to help me pick out which car best suits ME. Other places seemed to have their own agenda. He explained everything thoroughly to me. Shelly took extra time to explain the numbers a second time, so I could explain it better to my husband. They didn't make me wait and didn't get upset when I asked a million questions. The service was amazing! He even showed me stuff on my car I didn't know existed on it. So thankful and if this service continues you can bet I will be back!!

October 28, 2018

"Thank you Jaison!"

- Angella

I have purchased vehicles from Thomas Cumberland in the past and the last couple of cars I had the pleasure of working with Jaison. He really does his best to find the right vehicle for you and cares about customer satisfaction. Thomas Cumberland is always one of my top picks when ready to purchase a car and I have referred many folks to this dealership and in particular, Jaison. Many thanks to him for his help each and every time I am searching for a vehicle. I really appreciate his effort!