Thrift Auto Sales

James-Jean Joseph

February 16, 2018

"So easy!"

- Robin Shulzman

My girlfriend recommended me this dealership. I’ve really been amazed with how big the choice here is and quickly forgot all the prejudices I had about the sellers of the used cars. The whole process was very easy. However car delivery was a bit slow, so I put 4 stars, but all in all the service is really good.

Michael Martinez
Nikita Ouritski

February 16, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Martin Scorsese

Every 3-4 years I tend to buy a new car, and last month my beloved Chevi turned 4 years old. I’ve decided to take a look at the used cars’ market for the first time ever. And when I got to AMG website, I was so excited because of their huge choice. I bought a Mercedes-Benz GL and couldn’t really be happier with my choice. Recommend to everyone!

Matt Rikkola
Frank Piccirillo

February 15, 2018

"Good overall"

- Patrik Adamson

My son is a high school graduate and recently got his driver license, so I wanted to make him a little birthday surprise and get him the keys to his own car. My budget was quite tight and I was looking for the used cars. AMG Auto have made it all very easy, although some data on the site got mixed up and I had to change my preferred car.

Alix Saintil