Tom Wood Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

Joe Edwards

January 14, 2019

"Great customer service."

- JayFType15

I live in another state and do business in town and other areas of the greater Indy surroundings. The location is convenient for me and the service personnel do a very good job of scheduling around my time line due to travel time it takes for me to their facility. I have been attracted to Jaguar ever since my brother gave me an E Type Series 1 "Matchbox" when I was 10. I received another Matchbox Jaguar like the first one. I buried one and now I have two......

Dan Klingler and Josh Lagler

January 03, 2019

"Bought new Range Rover "

- Brian78

PAUL, my sales associate was fabulous. Helped me work through some financing issues and couldn’t be happier with his overall service and job he did

Paul

January 01, 2019

"Maintenance "

- Volvoman

Site took care of me despite being over the 20,000 mile limit. Thanks again. Will be back for the 30,000 mile check up. Thanks Mary.

Mary Reynard