Torrington Toyota

227 Reviews of Torrington Toyota

August 28, 2018

"Gil and Toyota group"

- KatToyota

I was browsing for new vehicle and worked with Gil. I honestly thought it was going to be a waste in time but turns out Gil got me into a 2018 Highlander XLE and paying $20.00 less a month. I was impressed and mostly the fact that he did not harass me or try to give me a monthly payment then say something else.. it was very painless. Love my new vehicle and my family loves it too! Can’t wait for our road trip to White Mountains!!

Douglas Delkescamp
Gil Zollarcoffer
Aug 28, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Kat, Torrington Toyota is honored to get you into your favorite vehicle, while saving you some money! We are thrilled that you and your family love the Highlander as much as we do, and hope you guys have a blast on your trip to White Mountains! You will have to take some pictures of your new Highlander and family so that we can post it on our facebook page! (www.facebook.com/torringtontoyota) Safe travels!

August 23, 2018

"Both the sales and service department at Torrington go above"

- BarbE

After talking with three Connecticut Toyota Dealers, I have just purchased my third Toyota Camry from Torrington Toyota. Once again they have given me the BEST deal! They also took the time to do a conference call with the salesman, Gil, myself, and my son, who looks out for me, lol, and wanted to be assured I was getting a good deal. I also want to mention the service department, which I have been using since 2002. The service is not only excellent, they also look out for customers. When my second Camry needed struts when it was a few years old, they felt that this was a replacement that should not be needed because of the cars age. They replaced the struts at NO cost for parts or service. How can you beat that?

Gil Zollarcoffer
David Utecht
Other Employees : Service employees.
Aug 28, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Barb, The staff at Torrington Toyota really appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing us over the other Toyota dealerships. We want you to rest assure that you will get an excellent deal from us EVERYTIME! Thank you for being such a loyal customer, and you are always in good hands with us. We hope you are enjoying your Toyota Camry!!!

August 15, 2018

" Great service as usual, today at Torrington Toyota! "

- Robs Tundra

Great service as usual, today at Torrington Toyota! Mr. Williams took care of me today and as always provided great care of me and my Tundra.

Tee Hamzy
David Utecht
Other Employees : Mr. Williams (Service)
Aug 23, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Hi Rob! Thank you for coming in to Torrington Toyota. We are glad you've had another wonderful experience here. We always look forward to having you come in. See you next time!

August 01, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Wayne

Just picked up our new 2018 Highlander XLE AWD today, August 1st, 2018. I bought my first new car in 1966 and I've had more than I can count so Ive had a lot of experience with car dealers. This is our second car from this dealership so its obvious we are satisfied customers. From service to parts to sales it doesnt get any better than this. You never feel pushed or pressured to make a decision and their product knowledge is 100%, even on obscure minute details. I like that. We dealt with Randy Klonowski and Danny, the sales Mgr. I wish I could give them 10 stars as they deserve every one of them. If you are reading reviews to decide where to go for your next car, stop right here and go to Torrington Toyota. You can search all over and wont find a better place, honest, patient, knowledgeable, trustworthy. Thanks Randy and Danny. See you next time.

Randy Klonowski
Aug 03, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Wayne, First off, congratulations on your brand new Highlander, what a great choice! We can't thank you enough for your kind feedback, and for returning to Torrington Toyota for all of your vehicle needs. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your time here, and that we have made such a great impression over other dealerships that you've experienced. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

July 31, 2018

"Fast friendly service "

- norbeba

Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure the customer has a great experience. The waiting room is spotless and provides soft sofas for watching tv or reading and tables and chairs to sit and enjoy the free coffee. This is a welcoming place with top notch service.

Randy Klonowski
Other Employees : Nick Urso
Aug 01, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Hi there! Thank you for allowing us to demonstrate the way car buying REALLY should be! We are glad that you have found our showroom and waiting rooms, comfortable and delightful. Thank you for purchasing and serving with us! We are looking forward to your next visit at Torrington Toyota!

July 29, 2018

"Great experience, vehicle and staff"

- Bryanna

Had a great experience buying my first car at Torrington Toyota! The staff was very helpful and worked with my needs. I will continue to purchase through them in the future.

Other Employees : Dan Nelson
Aug 01, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

Bryanna, We are so happy that you came to us with your first vehicle purchase! First impressions are so important to us, it is good to know that you are satisfied and would like to return in the future. We will be there to help! Enjoy your new vehicle!

July 20, 2018

"New Rav 4 Lease "

- Keneisha

Randy and the rest of the staff at Torrington Toyota are very helpful and friendly. I just got into my second lease with Torrington Toyota. The service is always good every time I come in.

Randy

Torrington Toyota responded

Keneisa, We are always looking forward to your visit with us at Torrington Toyota. Congratulations with your second leased vehicle! Even only being a few days in to it, we hope that you are really enjoying it! See you at your first service appointment :)

July 17, 2018

"loyal, happy customer"

- motoring

from sales to service, everyone is most helpful, very professional and very trusting. Excellent customer in the service led by Joe, Vance and Corey. It a pleasure to do business with Torrington Toyota.

Vance, Corey
Jul 18, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

It is also a pleasure to have wonderful returning customers such as yourself. We are beyond grateful for your time, and feedback on your experience here. If you have any questions, concerns, or need to schedule a future appointment, feel free to give us a call - (860) 482-9496!

Torrington Toyota responded

Hi there! Thank you for taking some time out of your day to share some feedback on your recent visit here at Torrington Toyota. We love hearing that the service department has satisfied and loyal customers such as yourself. We are looking forward to your next visit with us! Thank you, Torrington Toyota

July 16, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Joseph Cardinale

Professional, efficient courteous, great quality service. Nick our technician was very accommodating and explained our service thoroughly. Never disappointed with the service we receive here.

Nick
Jul 18, 2018 -

Torrington Toyota responded

The staff at Torrington Toyota always wants to take the time to explain the process, whether it be Sales or Service, so that each person has a clear understanding of the way we take care of your vehicle. Thank you for being a loyal customer and choosing Torrington Toyota!

July 13, 2018

"New car purchase"

- toyota4runz

I just purchased a new car here and I am very pleased with my experience. I've had unpleasant experiences in the past at other dealerships. Tee was great to work with, he was straightforward with me and didn't try to play all of the typical games that other dealerships are known for. He gave me a fair deal right off the bat and was attentive/responsive throughout the entire process. I plan to recommend this dealership to my family and friends. - Mike H.

Tee Hamzy

Torrington Toyota responded

Hello Mike! Thank you for sharing some feedback on your most recent visit here at Torrington Toyota. In response to your seemingly long journey of finding a great dealership that meets ALL of your needs, we are fortunate to be the one that allows you to let your guard down and trust us enough to take care of you, no games or gimmicks, just complete upfront honesty. We appreciate that you will recommend us to your family and friends, and will take care of them with the same courteousness. Thank you for your business!