Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, New York 11756

Ronald  Cordero, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Ronald Cordero

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Jamie Yellin, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Jamie Yellin

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

November 14, 2017

"Best experience "

- solymarc120310

London excellent salesman. We went in and had the pleasure of meeting London he showed us some used vehicles. Found our car and proceeded with the buying process. He made it a stress free experience. I highly recommend buying from this dealership, especially from London. Thank you London for all you help my husband is so happy with his 1500 Ram...

Other Employees : London

November 14, 2017

"5 STAR EXPERIENCE....!!!!!"

- Brett B.

5 Star Experience Hands Down...London Lyons was very professional, prompt, responsive, and overall a GREAT person to deal with on the purchase of my used Grand Cherokee... smooth transaction from start to finish.. Can't say enough about how overall satisfied from the first hello to driving away, very satisfied in my new Jeep.!!! -- Thank You London--

November 13, 2017

"Amazing !!!"

- lizard89

I didnt go with high hopes, i just figured give it a shot. Please note I live almost an hour away Eastbound. I was approached by Jamie Yellin, one of the sales rep here at the dealership. I honestly cannot thank this man enough of how wonderful he is. I explained my story to Jamie and we talked for a few, it wasnt him just telling me what i wanted to hear. He was so honest, and one of the realest guys in the business. He treated my mom and i like family, so respectful & has the best humor as well!! So figuring out my budget and what not Jamie took me to the lot, RED struck my eye and I fell in love. I wouldnt go to any other truck! Jamie knew he had a crazy buyer on his hands at that moment lol! Hours and hours, pretty much stayed the whole day. I truly appreciate the time Jamie took and such hard work to get me in that red wrangler. Jamie was very thorough with explaining every detail to me, im not that smart in purchasing a veichle but for him to put it in lets say my terms lol now i understand. So lets just say Im SO happy/excited and ready for the new year!!!!!! Not enough thank yous i can give, but I would absolutely refer anyone and everyone here!! Ask for Jamie !!!!!

Jamie Yellin