Toy Barn - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Kyle Eubanks, Service Specialist, Toy Barn

Service Manager

March 27, 2018

"Senior pictures! "

- BBO_Sneaks

This dealership allowed me to take my senior pictures in a Ferrari California! This was a very cool experience for me and my family. This is a very professional business that shows a lot of support for Columbus and people that stop by! This business does a very good of making you feel welcome and helping you with any needs! I would buy all my cars from them if I could.

Chris Scott
Other Employees : Shawn Cunix

August 01, 2017

"Simple Task - Superior Service "

- danbogey

I bought a 2005 BMW Z4 from an out-of-state owner. I needed a front license plate bracket for Ohio. Kyle Eubanks said he could order a factory one or what they call a no holes bracket. He ordered one that is attached underneath the grill. When I arrived, he was extremely pleasant and the job was done exactly how I wanted it to be done. I am so sorry that I do not remember the employees name who did the work. I will be getting all of my service work done at The Toy Barn as a result of my experience today. The customer service was fantastic.

Kyle Eubanks

January 27, 2017

"The Toy Barn is Hands Down the Best"

- Doug in Nebraska

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8 from the Toy Barn. I worked with Garett from start to finsh, being able to reach him any day at any time. The vehicle was 100% as described and of the highest quality. Financing with Adrian could not have been easier. Garett was helpful with shipping, in fact, he drove the car approximately 30 minutes to a shipping station, saving me $100. Positively the BEST experience I have ever had, and this will not be my last car from them.

Garett, Adrian Crabtree