Toyota South Inc

Chase Freeman, Sales Advisor, Toyota South Inc

Chase Freeman

Sales Advisor

July 11, 2018

"Rick Witt saved the day!"

- Jack Howell NC.

Go see Rick Witt for your next Toyota, he came and picked me up when my old Camry died on 75 south. He hooked me up with a great deal on a 2015 Corolla and got me on way back home to North Carolina quickly. Thank you Rick; you are definitely not the typical car salesman.

Rick Witt

June 16, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- IvonneBeegle

My husband and I have purchased two vehicles from Gates Toyota. The staff is always friendly and we have always purchased our cars for a fair and honest price. Our sales representative Chase Freeman was extremely patient, answered all of our questions, and ensured we left with the car we wanted. I bought a beautiful bright blue Rav4 yesterday and I would recommend Chase and Gates Toyota South to all my friends and family. It's worth the drive from Georgetown to Richmond THANKS CHASE :)

Chase Freeman

May 13, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Harley

Great overall experience. Leo told us front what we could expect and followed up on everything he had told us. No surprises! Very satisfied. Thank you

Leo Aleshire