Toyota South Inc

Sales Advisor

November 15, 2017

"Toyota South Experience"

- David Groce

Transaction went smoothly from test drive to closing financials and the sales person was very professional and easy to work with throughout the process. I would recommend them to purchase your next vehicle and for their service dept.

Jimmy Vandenberg

November 14, 2017

"A 5 STAR experience"

- steve218

Over the past 30 years we have purchased 7 cars both new and used from Toyota South. With no complaints we continue to be very satisfied with the sales and service departments. Car shopping can be very stressful but Chase Freeman was patient, courteous and knowledgeable about the specific RAV and features we wanted. I expect we will be in the market again and we will be looking for Chase to continue our long relationship with Toyota South.

Chase Freeman

November 12, 2017

"TOYOTA SOUTH IS AWESOME"

- Happy in Richmond

Just last week I purchased a 2018 Midnight Black Metallic Avalon XLE from Toyota South in Richmond, KY. Dirk Johnson was extremely helpful to work with and got me exactly what I was looking for in a new Avalon. In a 500 mile radius, there was only one vehicle that matched the description of the car I wanted. (I wanted the Remote Car Starter option which made it a little more difficult.) Two drivers were sent to Murfreesboro, TN, that morning and brought my car back to Richmond that very afternoon. The staff at Toyota South is so knowledgeable, welcoming, and polite. Toyota South has been servicing my Avalons for 10 years, and I have always been quite satisfied. A special thank you to Charlie Johnson, Dirk Browning, Tommy Wallace (Tommy did a great job in orienting me to all the new technology - believe me I had a lot to learn!), and my son Chad Hall. I am most appreciative and look forward to many fine years of quality driving my new Toyota Avalon. Margaret Sutherland Richmond, KY

Charlie Johnson