Toyota South Inc

Zach Dunn, Internet Sales Manager, Toyota South Inc

Zach Dunn

Internet Sales Manager

March 29, 2018

"Honest, friendly people. Great car buying experience."

- Ren Pittman

I have been shopping for a used truck for months now. I found one I liked online and I drove an hour and a half to Richmond from Louisville to look at a truck at Toyota South. Their prices were better and I had the best experience with Mike and my salesman Leo Aleshire. They were friendly, customer oriented and honest. I paid a better than fair price for my truck and they were completely transparent throughout the buying experience. The business manager Cynthia Roe was also very friendly and efficient. She found me a better financing offer than my own bank provided, and I have never been in and out of a dealership finance office faster than I was at South Toyota. I purchased an amazing low mileage truck, got a great deal, and I was treated like family from the first email to the last handshake. Well worth the trip!

Leo Aleshire

March 27, 2018

"Wonderful service "

- Ellis

Dirk and Chase were the best to work with! They were very helpful and got us such a great deal on our new 2018 Toyota Highlander. This is the first time we've ever dealt with a dealership, and they went above & beyond our expectations. They have earned our trust and we will continue to do business with Toyota South because of them. I would recommend this dealership above anyone else!

Chase Freeman
Other Employees : Dirk Browning

March 21, 2018

"Betty Crocker"

- uncle daddy

Service was outstanding. but the personal attention while you wait was STELLAR. Thanks Elaine for making my making me feel like I more than a customer - felt more like family. I ll be back for more of those cookies.

Elaine Guinn