Toyota South Inc

Sales Advisor

January 16, 2018

"Mostly pain-free"

- oruacat2

Zach and Cynthia were both very helpful and patiently answered my barrage of stupid questions. I am very happy with my new Tacoma and looking forward to some off-roading adventures.

Zach Dunn
Cynthia Roe

January 07, 2018

"totally satisfied and perfect treatment"

- Baldwin,debbie123

From the very beginning, the whole experience was very easy and was not pushy at all!!! My husband noticed the 2010 Nissan Rogue on the website. We reached out and made an inquiry. Clarence Claypoole was the salesman that we were involved with purchasing the suv. Thru many text and phone calls Clarence, my husband and myself, we were able to come to a decision about the Rogue. The quote Clarence gave me was the EXACT amount I paid. I also explained my payment plan and using my previous car for trade in. He understood and kept his promise to me. I would also like to say thank you to Selena Neal for her help on explaining the finance on the vehicle. She was very knowledgeable and very through. I greatly appreciate her too. And there was one other gentleman that helped in the process, i greatly appreciate him also. I would without hesitation recommend Toyota South to my family or anyone else. Totally satisfied and pleased.

Clarence Claypoole
Other Employees : Selena Neal

January 06, 2018

"Just looking!"

- Jam

We were just looking at cars, had no intention of buying at the time. The salesman was very helpful, not pushy, but willing to deal. So, the rest is history! Very happy. Have previously owned Toyota’s and have been very satisfied.

Jimmy Vandenberg