Toyota of Brookfield

364 Reviews of Toyota of Brookfield

August 31, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Krr74

Friendly and knowledgeable team. Smoothest new car purchase I’ve ever experienced. Sales and finance team were considerate of my time and tailored the purchase to my needs.

Dean Jett

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We certainly try to be friendly and knowledgeable. We're very happy to hear that this was the smoothest new car purchase you've experienced. Enjoy your new Toyota!

August 31, 2018

"Very pleasant "

- toyota

George was fun to work with. Buying a car can be unpleasant but George made it fun. He made us feel we were the only people in the dealership and he answered all of our questions. Thank you George

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. Car buying certainly can be unpleasant, we're very happy to see that George was able to make it fun for you. Enjoy your new Toyota!

"Overall good service"

- ashley1234

Overall good service. Once we decided to purchased the car though it was a lot of sitting and waiting to speak with someone to actually sign the paperwork and then more sitting and waiting while the service center got the car ready to take home.

Benjamin Lakis

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Ashley, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience overall. We are constantly re-evaluating our process to speed things up for you. Enjoy your new Toyota!

"4th car"

- Triguy

We continue to return to Toyota of Brkfld because they are fair & reasonable. No pressure. We got the car we wanted even though they had to search for the particular color & set up.

Don E. Byington
Chris Sberna
Other Employees : Bob Guzinski
Aug 30, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review, and continued business! We're glad to see that we were able to find the right color and options for you on your new Toyota.

August 30, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- duggar0715

I purchased a 2018 Highlander for my wife from George Argires. My wife always has anxiety when we do things like this. George was very understanding and patient. She feels great about her purchase. Many thanks to George.

Aug 30, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for the review. We're glad to see that George was able to help ease some anxiety related to purchasing a new vehicle, and we were able to find the right Highlander for you. Enjoy your new Toyota!

August 29, 2018

"The Top Notch Dealership of Wisconsin"

- mrwhitetail1940

We've purchased (3) Tundra's & a Rav4 from this dealership & we wouldn't think about going elsewhere for a new vehicle. They walk you thru the process & take whatever amount of time is necessary to answer your questions, no matter how insignificant you think they are. They are a top notch 5 star dealership & that goes for their service center also. Hats off to George Argires...he has the patience of a saint to put up with the multitude of questions I throw at him. He's the guy to go you, very informed & polite...you'll love him

Chris Sberna
Aug 29, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to see that you have enjoyed your experiences with us. Thank you for your continued business. Enjoy your new Toyota!

"Great sales person"

- Ricky

Went in to look at some lease options. No intention on buying anything right away as this is a large transaction. However after arriving to the store and my sales person was super nice and genuine. I felt like he really wanted to make sure all my questions were answered. Was never pushy. He showed me a few different vehicles I decided on the Corolla. Maybe I could have saved if I had shopped around for a couple more weeks but it wasn't worth it. Very rarely do you come across someone who actually likes their job. So I gave him my business. 5 stars and I have already started referring friends his way.

Don E. Byington
Aug 29, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Ricky, thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and Don took great care of you. We appreciate your business and referral. Enjoy your new Corolla!

"Great!!"

- Kayanna1018

I’m considering a Toyota this year to lease. George Argires was very helpful and made my decision very easy! Was in and out in a timely manner!

Dave Golombowski
Aug 28, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We're always happy to hear that had a good experience, and were in and out in a timely manner. Enjoy your new Toyota!

August 28, 2018

"Great Experience on my first car"

- Jacob Hans

First time buying a car and I know I made the right decision. Thank You Luis and Ryan, they are very polite, informative, understanding, and is willing to find something that works for me. I would love to recommend you guys with my friends! Cheers!

Luis Ferrer
Ryan Sayers
Aug 28, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Jacob, thank you for your review. Luis is one of our most tenured salespeople, and he always delivers a great experience, we're glad to see yours was no different. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Toyota!

August 26, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Lovemycar

Working with Henry and Jackson was such a pleasure. We were treated like family! I would highly recommend Toyota of Brookfield to anyone in the market for a new Toyota!

Jackson Mueller
Brianna Nash
Other Employees : I worked with a Brad Miles in financing. He was very up front with financing. No surprises. , Henry Tessmer
Aug 27, 2018 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with us. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Toyota!