Toyota of Orlando

Product Sales

September 28, 2018

"Roniece and Scottie "

- Gary

If you want the best. Roniece and Scottie are the best I’ve had in the purchase of a new car. You can’t do better.

Scott Siler
Other Employees : Scottie

September 26, 2018

"I bought a new Camry "

- Camry

I love this place, this is my 3 car from this dealer. They work with me to satisfy my requirements . I always recommend this dealer much better than the one on OBT. Thank you Toyota.

Lotoya Faynell. SORRY I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE OTHER PERSON. THAT HELP ME AT LOT WITH MY PAYMENT.

September 26, 2018

"Worst customer service ever "

- Kamal

You have to be carful before you give them your money, double check you have all the tools in the trunk including the jack for your tires, they will tell you it’s too late you have to claim it after 24 hours. That’s what happened to me, I paid for the tools but I didn’t get anything. What a Shame!! And berdie the sales manager is the worst Manager ever and he told me I don’t know you!!!! Just like that!! Is that how you take care of your customers !!!!

Cynthia Wagner