Toyota of Orlando

Product Sales
Agustin Vazquez, Service, Toyota of Orlando

Agustin Vazquez

July 14, 2018

"pretty pretty pretty good"

- abc123

Thanks todo Jhon, Lozoya, Francisco and Jonathan for allí of your help today with my new vehículo purchase. I had a great experiencia. Thanks you

Lozoya Jhon Jonathan Francisco

July 14, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- Penel0314

Needed a new car and the experience was timely and informative. Everyone was helpful. Prices were very reasonable. I’m beyond pleased with my purchase!

Kyle Carter
Other Employees : LaToya, Alton, Scotty

July 09, 2018

"Very responsive and accomodating"

- kbarre

I originally posted a negative review, complaining about how the dealership treated my mother when she went to purchase a car. Because I felt my mother was disrespected, I was furious, much more so than if I was treated poorly. As it turns out, the salesman was new. Not a great excuse, but hopefully a learning experience for him. What really earned my respect, though, was that as soon as the dealership was made aware of a negative situation, they sought to remedy it. I represent only one of hundreds or thousands of customers this week, but they took time to satisfy someone who felt they were treated improperly. It's easy to complain about being slighted, but not so easy to be on the receiving end of criticism. I am impressed with how Toyota of Orlando used this, not just to make a sale, but to restore a relationship (with my mother, a long-time customer), and earn the respect of a VW driver who may consider Toyota of Orlando for his next vehicle.

Jordan Siviglia
Other Employees : My mom told me he was "Christopher" - perhaps he was ashamed to use his real name

• Open Extended Hours