Toyota of Orlando

Rafael Hernandez

Agustin Vazquez, Service, Toyota of Orlando

Agustin Vazquez

January 06, 2018

"I bought my 2010 highlander Hybrid and Cesar helped me"

- Medical

I bought my 2010 highlander and Cesar helped me with Purchasing the car with his excellent customer service. We were welcomed by him and he explained everything to us in an outstanding way.

January 05, 2018

"Excelent "

- Macaco

I got amazing experience with André, he did excelent deal, great job, because of this, this is my second car that I bought with you . I have to tell thank for Patrick, he show me the car and explanation everything, and Betheny too. Take care me very well. For sure I recommend for everybody to go there and ask for André!

André , Patrick and Betheny

January 04, 2018

"The empolyee were great. "

- JPfunny1

Betheny and Scott were fantastic, made buying a truck easy. I will come back again when it's time for another truck or car thanks Bruce

Betheny Prine