Tubbs Brothers Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Randy Hill, Used and New Sales, Tubbs Brothers Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Randy Hill

Used and New Sales

September 26, 2018

"Live 100 miles away , made deal over phone "

- Csmith

I would like to give a 👍 To Bobby Gream , my salesman at Tubbs Brothers , delivered my truck to me 100 miles south, couldn't be happier Thanks again

Bobby Gream

September 22, 2018

"Excellent service from everyone!"

- seeright1

Having never leased before, I was nervous. I had just purchased a SUV 5 months prior from a different dealership in Howell that I did NOT feel safe in. Knowing I was going to have negative equity I felt trapped in a vehicle I didn't want to drive. My Salesman, Bobby Gream was a Godsend. He worked with me, and with the Finance Manager, Todd, to get me the best possible trade in to help reduce the rollover from the old car. Todd worked more numbers until my requirement of a payment less than $400 was met. Bobby worked with compassion and understanding in making sure I felt safe in the vehicle I was getting. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. Thank you Bobby and Todd for your help and hard work in getting me in a vehicle I am now excited to drive!

Amanda Brown
Todd Tessmer
Other Employees : Robert Gream

September 21, 2018

"Best salesman ever."

- Journey

The salesman worked very hard to find the deal that I wanted. I’ve never had a salesperson so committed to my deal before. Very good experience!

Bobby Cream