Tynan's Nissan Fort Collins

Tom Lotz, Internet Sales / LEAF Specialist, Tynan's Nissan Fort Collins

Tom Lotz

Internet Sales / LEAF Specialist

December 28, 2017

"Great Experience With Pat Rivera"

- happy4runner

We worked with Pat Rivera to purchase a used car for our son, who was with us for the purchase. Pat was fantastic to work with, very attentive, and really went the extra mile to find us the right deal. Pat was knowledgeable, not pushy, and had a good rapport with our son and directed a lot of his time/attention toward him. Much appreciated! Thanks Pat, for your help getting our son into a great ride!

Pat Rivera

December 28, 2017

"Friendly, Fast and efficient"

- Tanza

Worked with Rob Jones and Michael. Both were extremely helpful and friendly. I absolutely will be a return customer. I recommend these guys for anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

Michael Green
Rob Jones

November 19, 2017

"Smooth process "

- Dino05

I just traded in my car for a new one. Riley was our salesmen. He did a wonderful job helping me to find the car for me. He worked with me most of the day to make sure I found the one that met my needs and even most of my wants. There was no pushy business and everyone there was very kind. I would say that if you want an easy car buying experience go see Riley at Tynan Nissan in Fort Collins.

Dale Ghuman