Tysinger Motor Company

Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager

October 18, 2017

"LOVE MY CHALLENGER RT!"

- Challe214

Mitch Sears helped me get my dream car!!! He contacted me on a monday and I didnt walk into the dealership until Friday and my portfolio was ready soon as I walked in, Demetrius handled my finance portion and got us a great rate while I test drove the car and when we got back everything was ready. Mitch and Demetrius both did a great job making sure I drive away with my Challenger!

Mitch Sears
Demetrius Alexander

October 13, 2017

"Great Purchase"

- dancer4love2002 Verified Customer

Great experience on purchasing a new card. I would encourage others to purchase vehicle from this dealership. Can not wait to make my next purchase.

October 12, 2017

"Service Repair/Customer Service"

- S55AMGLady1

Wellllll, with the experience I just had, I am not certain if I would recommend the center but that Ty Pennix is a TOP SHELF professional since I moved in the area in 2013. That passion, "let me fix it attitude" and give me a reason to say, YES is quite infectious and I am glad to know that he is THE BEST in the land for providing just good, solid customer care. If he was not at Tysinger, I cannot say that I would return. Even when he does not take care of my auto repair needs, he will take the time to ask how I am and how things are going..When I just recently ran into a major snag at the dealership, he inquired and did not end our conversation until I walked to the loaner smiling...even after the Service Dept was closed. This guy is BIG CORPORATE in the city of Hampton. If I could convince him to transition to the medical world to take care of our military and their families, I'd grab him in a heartbeat. Is he the FACE OF MERCEDES? Yes, that and more! I salute you, Ty! Please continue to follow your dreams of "fixing" and hands on customer service. You deserve your own company! All the best to you as you serve well!

Ty Pennix