Tyson Motor Corporation

Lindsay Lewis

Jim Kinney, General Manager, Tyson Motor Corporation

Jim Kinney

October 12, 2018

"Best Dealer I have ever been too"

- nemich

Not only did Tyson have my dream car, they have the most helpful and kind staff I have ever met. As a young woman it is often intimidating working with dealers because they always want to try to rip you off. However, then men that worked at Tyson showed my nothing be respect and honesty. I worked with Shawn to look at cars and he was the best. He told me all the specs of the cars I was looking at and told me what was honestly the best for my money. He helped me also get a great deal and I went home with my dream car. I also worked with Steve with the financial stuff, and not only is he hilarious, he worked extremely hard to get me the best interest rate for my financing. Also worked with Aaron from management on getting a great deal for my trade in. Very kind guy as well. Best guys ever. Best dealer ever.

Aaron Lang
Other Employees : Shawn Benash

October 09, 2018

"Great experience!"

- hillcrest7

We had a fantastic experience buying our Jeep last weekend. Larry our salesman, went over and beyond to help us out. Everything was exactly what he said it would be. These guys went all to make this an excellent transaction!! I have never been more pleased & would definitely highly recommend Tyson Motor!

Larry Holcombe
Adam Swithin

September 24, 2018

"New Car Purchase 2019 Jeep Cherokee "

- Dryan

I would highly recommend Tyson Motor Corporation, they go above and beyond to make car buying painless. They care about you as a person and not just as a potential sale.and ensure that you are highly satisfied before you leave the dealership. Our sales consultant Shawn Benash was caring, friendly and efficient. Shawn took the time to locate exactly what we we were looking for and if they didn't have what we wanted he said he would locate it. The finance manager Steve Kilmara is very friendly, efficient and goes above and beyond to assist his customers and explains all financial options and which suits your needs. If you are in the need for a car I definitely recommend going to Tyson Motor Corp and ask for Shawn Benash and Steve Kilmara.

Steve Klimara
Other Employees : Shawn Benash ( 5 Stars)

New 2019 Jeep Cherokee