Union Park Volvo

1704 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, Delaware 19806 Directions

48 Reviews of Union Park Volvo

November 11, 2017

"Excellent Dealersh! Easy to Work With! Highly Recommended!"

- RB

I recently completed the purchase of a new Volvo XC90 from Union Park Volvo. Working with Mark and team, I worked through a remote transaction process over the short course of 3 days. I then traveled to the dealership to complete my transaction which was very well prepared and highly professional. If I were local to this dealership, I would certainly continue to have my vehicle serviced and followed up on. If you are interested in a Volvo and in the area surrounding Union Park, give Mark and team a call to get into a new or pre-owned Volvo! Thanks!!

Nov 12, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad that Mark and the rest of our team were able to help you find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate you would take the trip to our dealership. Please let us know if we can assist you again in the future. We are happy to help!

September 24, 2017

"Excellent dealer in every way, one who really likes people"

- Wesley Memeger

For nearly a year now, I had been thinking about a replacement for my 1992 Audi 100CS (I had previously owned a 1972 Audi and a 1982 Audi.) I had had good to excellent experience with these cars, especially the 1992 Audi. After driving a friend's Volvo during a visit this past August in Williams Town, Mass., I was impressed enough with its performance that for the first time I considered replacing my 1992 Audi. I was aware that there was a Volvo dealer on Delaware Avenue in Wilmington so I decided to contact the dealership and was susequently introduced to the outstanding Volvo representative, Mark Visconti. I found him very very professional and clearly like working with people; and was also very patient in explaining the technical details on why one should consider purchasing or leasing a Volvo. Mark took my wife and me on a very satisfying test drive during which I decided to lease a Volvo S60. Already, after a few days of having the car, I strongly feel that Mark helped me to reach a good decision. The car drives well and feels robust, a very positive thing after years of driving an Audi 100CS. Mark has encouraged my return for a visit to get any questions I may have answered.

Sep 25, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

We're glad to hear Mark assisted you with your new Volvo and provided you with the five-star customer service you deserve. We will be sure to share your kind words with him and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks for coming in and congrats on your new Volvo!

September 19, 2017

"Knowledgeable courteous attentive "

- Robin Hood

We have been running Volvos for over 35 years starting with a 240DL. The dealers and service personnel are the beneficiaries of excellently designed and constructed automobiles. At Union Park Volvo this customer was also the beneficiary of excellent service by Mark Visconti. We also interacted with the young lady who handled the payment, an equally pleasant experience.

Sep 20, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

We're thrilled to hear of the excellent service that you received from Mark and the rest of our team. We thank you for your review and welcome you back at any time!

September 15, 2017

"Excellent service"

- nick k

I recently went in and could not have been more impressed with this dealership's professionalism! I will certainly be back. Thank you Micah - your help was greatly appreciated! Nick

Sep 15, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Thanks for the positive review, Nick. We're glad Micah provided an excellent buying experience during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

August 29, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Emma K Morris

Knowledgeable sales team took time to understand our preferences & requirements and then matched us with the perfect car. Offered cost saving options throughout buying process.

Jim Gadsby
Other Employees : Akeem Jones
Aug 30, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Emma, thank you for sharing your comments. Our team always wants to make sure that our customers find the car they need at a fair price. We appreciate your business with us and invite you to come back!

July 27, 2017

"Volvo Test Drive"

- zx123

Test drove a Volvo SUV today with Mark Visconti. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and also extremely professional during his presentation. When I am ready to make a purchase I would definitely choose Mark as my consultant!

Jul 27, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Thanks for your great review! We'll pass your kind words along to Mark!

July 24, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Cheyenne

Had a wonderful car buying experience here. My sales rep Mark was so easy to work with, knowledgeable, and showed exemplary customer service. Would highly recommend buying a car from Union Park Volvo.

Jul 24, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Cheyenne, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled we could give you such a wonderful car buying experience. We will be certain to let Mark know how grateful you were for his help and knowledgeable service. We appreciate the recommendation and welcome you back anytime.

July 24, 2017

"Certified Pre-Owned Experience"

- francois ballou

The sales staff at Union Park Volvo is top notch. Henry Sibernagel was very accommodating, he listen to our concerns and matched us in the perfect vehicle, never did we feel pressured or pushed into something that didn't fit our needs and budget. Phenomenal job!!! I'd also like to recognize Micah Molin their sales manager. He was able to get us reasonable financing even though our credit was far from perfect. He also set up for us to take delivery of the vehicle one day early on a day Henry was off. We purchased a preowned vehicle and he bent over backwards to make sure the car was in pristine condition upon delivery. I've found a new home for all of my future Volvo purchases. Well Done Union Park Volvo !!!!

Henry Silbernagel
Jul 24, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Francois, we are grateful you took the time to write us this excellent review! Henry and Micah will be happy to hear how thankful you were for their accommodating and professional service. We work hard to provide the kind of no-pressure stress-free car buying experience you had and to ensure that sort of above and beyond care. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

July 05, 2017

"Our first experience with this dealership .... it was great!"

- Rick

We had not purchases a vehicle in ten years ... You can imagine the differences in new cars from what we were used to. Mark Visconti was amazing at explaining the car features and capabilities to us. He is the most patient man in the world. We are very pleased with leasing a new Volvo. This was a major change in how we purchase cars from the past and Mark made it quite enjoyable.

Jul 07, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Congratulations on the lease of your new Volvo, Rick. Mark will be pleased to hear how pleased you are with your sales experience. Thank you for your kind review and your business, we look forward to working with you again soon.

May 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- Nick

Micah and Henry were a pleasure to work with! I would not hesitate to refer them to my friends and family. Thank you both for the great service!

Henry Silbernagel
May 22, 2017 -

Union Park Volvo responded

Thank you for the five-star review, Nick! Micah and Henry are great assets to our team; we'll tell them to keep up the good work! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.