Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

Melvin Williams

Hal Dennison, Sales Consultant, Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

Hal Dennison

November 20, 2017

"Better than the last time"

- Susan Mrs Clinard

I had Melvin Williams as my salesman and all I can say is WOWZA !! I have never been made so comfortable making a "lifetime" decision as Melvin made everything clear and understanding. He is an outstanding person and in my opinion .... your dealership is very lucky to have this person working for you !!

Melvin Williams

November 06, 2017

"Shon Gilbert is the best!"

- Stacy Smith

I had an exceptional experience with Shon and the folks at this dealership. He endured lots of questions and made sure everything was perfect with my new (to me) SUV. He even came into the office to deal with some necessary paperwork when he was feeling very under the weather, and because he did we were able to keep everything on schedule. They also helped me get a lower interest rate than I could find on my own. Thanks to Shon, this was a wonderful purchase and I am very grateful for the help!

Shon Gilbert

November 05, 2017

"Pleasant surprises come out of the blue"

- Tut

After a traffic accident I was resigned to the fate of buying a uninspiring used replacement. from one of many car lots. Instead I met Edward Ryan who showed me the humor,patience,and professional sales skills to put me in BRAND NEW,DYNAMITE soul. My words are totally inadequate to express my in this automobile purchase

Ed Ryan