Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

Ben Auert

December 01, 2018

"Humbly Thank You"

- nosborn

Mr. Ronnie & Mr. Mike Of Universal Kia are absolutely amazing! I am grateful for their time and great customer care. They are a true example of those operating in excellence. Thanks again gent’s & Universal Kia HH Kindest regards, Natasha O.

Michael Muhhamad

November 16, 2018

"Fast, friendly, and professional!"

- Carrie D.

This was my first car buying experience, on my own. I was quite apprehensive, as I had heard horror stories about people being pressured to buy what they really didn't want by pushy salesmen. Ben Auert was friendly, professional, and patient. He took his time and made sure that I understand every part of the car buying process. At no time did I feel pressured or bullied. Ben even took the time to help me get the bluetooth/UVO app set up in my car. I now have a my first new car, a 2019 Kia Soul, and I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you Ben and Universal Kia!!!

Ben Auert

November 03, 2018

"Great to work with!"

- Heather

Ronnie was great to work with and found just the right car for us. He kept us informed during each step of the process. I definitely recommend buying a vehicle there!

Troy Heilman