Universal KIA Rivergate

Service Writer

October 13, 2017

"Best experience ever!"

- Nealyla

David makes the car buying experience pleasurable and easy! Best experience I've ever had with purchasing a vehicle! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

David Beasley

August 24, 2017

"Dealer a little disorganized and required far too much time "

- BOB MCDANIEL

I have never spent as much time in the past to buy a car. The pricing of the vehicles used methods I have not seen before and were confusing. A tempet to add more to the cost in different ways was not appealing to me. Putting extra costs of "free one year maintenance" and adding two extra years for $800 without my approval was very upsetting.

Dexter Welch

June 16, 2017

"Excellent & Speedy customer service"

- Diane Belcher

I did not have an appointment, but I stopped in on a Wednesday around 1 pm to see if I could get my oil changed. I was very promptly & courteously addressed with a positive response. I was told it would probably take about an hour. I went in to the very tidy waiting room & pulled out a book to read while waiting. In no time at all my car was ready -- the oil changed and the tires rotated. How great was that -- in & out in no time --- beating the afternoon traffic home.

Russ, Peyton Hayes