Urse Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Professional

September 29, 2017

"Top notch!"

- Hemigirl

Thanks so much to Steve for making our experience an enjoyable one! It was like dealing with an old friend. We will be back! Sincerely, The Clevengers

Steve Shroyer

September 21, 2017

"Rollercoaster"

- Sara1006

When I stopped at this dealership, I had no intention of leaving with anything but the vehicle I came in. However thanks to Donnie Johnson at White Hall Urse, and every other wonderful man and woman that helped me this past Monday, I left with a 2013 Jeep Compass and a better state of mind since I no longer had to worry about my car breaking down. Donnie was so patient and understanding and this salespeople at this dealership honestly care about their customers. I am so grateful to those who work up in the top lot in the pre-owned section, as I had a small breakdown and they made my day so much better and definitely cheered me up. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had yet. Definitely will go back for another car after my 2013 Jeep Compass!!!

September 12, 2017

"Excellent"

- Jmorris910

I had an excellent experience at Urse Jeep. All staff was very helpful and nice. Took a bit long to get the car ready but still an excellent experience. I strongly recommend Urse Jeep. Thanks for helping me get a Jeep.

Kenny Burnley