Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mark Sloan, Sales Consultant, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mark Sloan

Christian Lorier, Sales Consultant, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Christian Lorier

Alyssa Schmidt, Business Development Specialist, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alyssa Schmidt

Business Development Specialist

August 06, 2017

"Very Poor Experience "

- micha102

I had a very poor experience working with Jean and Van Horn Auto and will not be working with them again. Jean and I agreed on a price on the phone, then he called back minutes later going back on the price saying he couldn't actually sell it to me for that. Once you agree on a price that should be it. We eventually settled on a higher price and I drove 2 hours to come to the dealership. Upon arrival there was a discrepancy on whether I had promised to use dealer financing. Jean was 100% unwilling to compromise or give the benefit of the doubt or be an advocate for me. Instead it felt more like he was trying to squeeze every cent out of me that he could. He told me the car was new on the lot and couldn't be budged on price, in which I corrected him saying that according to CarGurus the car had actually been on the lot for 40 days which made him retract his statement. I came pre-approced with a 2.5% interest rate and the best they could do was 6.5%, and he still tried convincing me to go with dealer financing and made me feel like going with the 2.5% loan was still a dumb idea. Seriously? He even had the nerve to tell me that the $50 "discount" off the price of the $10,000 vehicle was an excellent deal and that he was making a huge sacrifice to sell at that price. I could not help but laugh out loud when he told me this. He also tried intimidating me into buying by saying that the car was going to sell the next day due to having a ton of appointments on it. The irony is that after I walked away, over thr next couple of days he called 3 times to sell me the car again, which I guess it wasn't quite as good a deal as he thought. After all of his unwillingness to budge on price, 2 days later the price dropped below what I had even been asking. Jean and his manager gave me a horrible first car experience, and I am very happy to say I walked out and did not buy. If they had worked with me and not jerked me around, I would have sincerely bought a car that day, but the service completely ruined the sale. This is not the way to run a dealership.

Jean Karlo Orozco

August 05, 2017

"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable."

- babeskid11

Mark was approachable and easy to work with. He wasn't in a hurry, spent time with us. We were car hunting but in no hurry to buy, just knew it was getting time to replace our 2002 Chrysler.We were unsure of buying a sporty car, a practical car, or an SUV. We took one of each for a drive, he never hurried us to make a decision or pushed any of the vehicles. We ended up purchasing a sporty AWD car. Great experience. Glad we traveled the distance to look. Mark was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Van Horn to others. Thanks Mark!

Mark Sloan

July 26, 2017

"Great to work with"

- Kkaminski

Everyone was nice and listened to what we were looking for. They were not pushy and tried to stay in our price range. Offered us a couple of options

Alyssa Schmidt