Village Chevrolet

16200 Wayzata Blvd., Wayzata, Minnesota 55391 Directions

212 Reviews of Village Chevrolet

May 17, 2018

"Had an amazing experience "

- 2018 chevy

Allen was very helpful worked with us very well and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for went out of his way to help make sure I understood every thing about the truck I was looking for

May 17, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you for leaving us your positive feedback! Our team strives to provide an excellent experience for all of our customers. We are dedicated to going out of our way to assist you in finding a vehicle that perfectly aligns with your needs. If there's anything else we can assist with, please reach out. You look great in front of your new truck! Sincerely, Charlie Fink | Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

May 10, 2018

"I love my new car!"

- MyTrax

I head an excellent experience here at village Chevrolet. Everyone was very polite, answered all my questions and didn't pressure me into anything. I felt very in control the entire time. My sales associate Allen was extremely knowledgeable, genuine, thoughtful and fun. I would recommend doing business here!

Kevin McDonough
May 10, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you for leaving us a review and mentioning your interaction with Allen! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to him. Our team understands that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision. We'd never intend to put further pressure on you at any point. Rather, we love to give our customers the ultimate power of what vehicle they'd like to purchase. If there's anything else we can assist with, please let us know! Sincerely, Charlie Fink | Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

April 20, 2018

"Friendly service, easy to work with"

- beauhansen

I had stumbled on Village after looking around on web sites because I was specifically interested in getting a Chevy Cruze. Village's prices were definitely the lowest/best value compared to other sites. When I went to visit, the sales rep I worked with was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in finding the best deal at my price point. He walked me through a few different options and we ended up settling on one, and my loan officer was impressed by how good the deal was.

Apr 20, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you for leaving us your positive review! Feedback is very important to our team, as it's used as a primary training resource for future visits. We're so glad you stumbled upon our dealership! Our team strives to ask different questions that will help us find the perfect fit for you at the right price. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

April 18, 2018

"Alissa is the best!"

- John F

As a first time buyer, I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Alissa met me at the door and walked me through my purchase start to finish. Her low pressure sales and genuine attitude have made me a life long customer at Village Chevrolet!

Alissa Duckett
Apr 18, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

John, thank you for sharing your 5-star rating on multiple platforms! We appreciate your efforts to share your great experience with Village Chevrolet! As stated before, we're so thrilled you've chosen us for your vehicle needs and can't wait to see you again! Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

April 13, 2018

"2018 Suburban purchase"

- Tim

I bought a 2018 Chevy Suburban at Village Chevrolet on Wed, They were very helpful and were able deliver the truck on short notice (the same evening I visited). Allen helped with all questions and details making an overall positive experience.

Billy McMichael
Apr 16, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Tim, thank you so much for leaving us 5 stars! Our team is dedicated to being helpful in order to ensure your time at the dealership is unforgettable. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us! If there's anything else we can assist with, please reach out. Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

April 13, 2018

"Very friendly and helpful "

- Equinox lady4

Everyone is so friendly and helpful I enjoy this dealership alot. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family you could not ask for any better

Billy McMichael
Craig Orak
Ryan Lindfors
Apr 16, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and for mentioning your experience with our team! We are dedicated to making sure your visit with us is exceptional. We appreciate your recommendation to your friends and family! Our team is thrilled that we exceed your expectations, and hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

March 30, 2018

"Ryan - Great Salesman"

- Bill

Kudos to Ryan Nelson for being very good at his job. He turned what I thought was going to be a No sale into a sale of a Silverado to my family that we are very happy with. Thanks Ryan

Ryan Nelson
Apr 02, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Bill, thank you for leaving us a review and kind words about Ryan! I am so happy you chose a vehicle with us after being hesitant at the beginning of the process. Our goal isn't to sell you a vehicle, but rather it's to make sure you find the perfect vehicle, whether that is at our dealership or not. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the new Silverado! If there's anything else we can assist with, please reach out. Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

March 24, 2018

"Very good service "

- Shaun125

I had a good experience getting my new car and I look forward to keep doing business with village Chevrolet in the near future. I will definitely recommend them to any friends or family looking for a car

Mar 26, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Shaun, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so excited you had a great experience with us and plan to return in the future. Our team is passionate about fulfilling all of your vehicle needs, whether that includes sales or service. We can't wait to see you on your next visit! Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

March 22, 2018

"Benson"

- Benson

The car was not as clean as I would have liked but John did his best to clean it better. Good demonstration of the car

Jon Jergenson
Mar 23, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us 5 stars! We are thrilled you had an outstanding experience with us. We apologize that the car was not as clean as you had hoped. If there is anything else we can assist with, please reach out to us. Sincerely, Charlie Fink | Sales Manager | 952-449-6711

March 16, 2018

"Excellent service, friendly and helpful"

- LD 18sonic

Hassle free experience,deal completed in record time. My sales person Billie Carlson helped me with any questions or concerns about the purchase process. And all rebates and incentives.

Mar 19, 2018 -

Village Chevrolet responded

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Our team strives to make sure your experience is a great one! We are dedicated to being transparent with our customers and ensure our customers fully understand the process while making sure you're in and out as quickly as possible. If there's anything else we can assist with, please reach out! Sincerely, Ryan Lindfors | General Sales Manager | 952-449-6711