Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

459 Reviews of Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

August 11, 2018

"I love my new TSI "

- Peggy

Thank you for giving me a new postive outlook on such a beautiful vehicle it drives smooth and it's dependable , I like all the sales people who help give others what they want, love my Volkswagen

Jim Graves
Aug 13, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

Peggy, Thank you so much for letting us assist you with the replacement of your previous vehicle with your Tiguan. Please let Jim know if you should need and future assistance. Thanks again. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga Your Hometown Factory Dealer!

August 10, 2018

"Great experience!!"

- RBrown

Found a good used truck that fit all my needs. They replaced the windshield and had me shined up in no time. Great easy experience. Scott, Victor, great guys, would recommend them to anyone.

August 08, 2018

"Signed & happy"

- TNeil

Working with Jim and the entire team were incredible! I cannot stress how great it was to buy my car from VW of Chattanooga. As a young buyer and someone who has only purchased one car prior, they were patient and took their time to answer all of my questions without feeling rushed.

Jim Graves
August 04, 2018

"Awesome experience!!"

- whithouston

Smitty, Joey, Brian, and Victor were awesome!!! They were phenomenal and made the experience very easy!! I love my new Jeep!! Thank you to Village Volkswagen!!

Brian Johnson
Joey Dawson
Aug 06, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

whithouston, WOW! Thank you for the kind words about our team. I appreciate you choosing Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga for your recent Jeep purchase. "It's a Jeep thing" Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

August 03, 2018

"What Happens When Things Go Wrong!"

- David

We highly recommend Village Volkswagen! If you want to know how good a dealership really is, see what happens when you have a problem and how they deal with it. We encountered a service problem issue. Village Volkswagen not only rectified the problem, but Brandon Perry, the Service Manager, personally got involved and went out of his way to make sure that every concern we had was addressed. Village Volkswagen is a rare find in today’s world! David and Judy Duke Talking Rock, GA

Crockett Griffin
Brandon Perry
Jason Schollenberger
Jacob Widener
July 31, 2018

"purchased new car"

- whitesilverbrenda

my experience was great all around. Very nice place to find a car. I am 69 and this was the first time I have purchased my own car. Everyone I dealt with was very knowledgeable about the car and helped me so very much. Scott Hile was a excellent salesman and helped me so much. He applied no pressure and was knowledgeable about the Tiguan. I consider my experience at Village Volkswagen and Scott Hile a very good one. Also Robert Rumfelt was very kind and patient with me as we went through the signing experience. Thank you Scott and Robert. I hope to see you again.

Robert Rumfelt
Other Employees : Jason Brooks
July 24, 2018

"Smitty Made Buying a Car a Pleasure"

- Bo_BeBo

We have purchased so many new vehicles but this was the first time that the experience was actually a delight and enjoyable from start to finish! Each team member was friendly, personable and professional! Robert in finance was friendly, efficient and timely, working through all of the details with great communication and ease, and our salesman, Smitty was well-educated on VW as a whole and their individual models and so personable! He helped us find the perfect fit for our family! We are so happy to be bringing "Bo" home to our family! Thank you, Joey, Smitty, Robert and VW of Chattanooga!

Robert Rumfelt
Joey Dawson
Jul 26, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

Bo_BeBo, Congratulations on your new member of the family. I appreciate you choosing Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga to assist you. Keep Smitty and any one of the team in mind should you have any questions or concerns. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

July 23, 2018

"Thank you!"

- Lilla11273

We love our new Atlas! Thank you Dakota for your help in choosing our new car. We absolutely love it! Thanks again! We look forward to many family vacations in our Atlas.

Dakota Dillard
July 16, 2018

"Very Satisfied Purchase"

- FinnJ

Worked with Scott Hile to purchase a Golf GTI, he was knowledgeable, professional and worked with me to make a deal that I have been very satisfied with.

Brian Johnson
July 10, 2018

"A great experience "

- Jwells

I purchased a 2018 Passat that is a previous service loaner. My salesperson Smitty was very helpful and helped me find the right car for me. He gave me the time I needed to make my decision and made the buying experience very enjoyable. Victor went above and beyond to get me the best interest rate possible. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.