Volvo Cars Annapolis

Leasing & Sales; Overseas Delivery Specialist

February 21, 2019

"Great experience! "

- kelley.coll12 Verified Customer

Very helpful from the second I placed an online inquiry. Extremely responsive and polite. They listened to exactly what I was looking to spend and what car I wanted. Easiest stress-free car buying experience to date! Would recommended over any Volvo dealer in MD without a doubt.

Bruce King
Thom Lamm
Other Employees : Gentleman who went over the car inside and out before I drove off the lot.

February 20, 2019

"40k Check & a problem not fixed"

- DE Volvo Owner Verified Customer

Was very happy with the 40k service, the advisor, the loaner car, but I still have a major key problem that was not fixed (did a software check but weren't sure if it would correct the problem). Within 24 hours, the problem happened twice. My key will sometimes not be recognized by the XC90 but my wife's is no problem. I have replaced and put in new batteries from different sources with no change. The problem is that sometimes the car will not start and it tells me "no key" but after it finally does, it will then tell me I have left the key and ding at me. The scariest was when my wife left the car, brushed up against it, auto locked me in the car with no access out. I couldn't open the driver door nor start the car either (actually set off the alarm) and I had to wait until my wife came out and opened the car. I described this but it still is a problem and I live in Delaware, so no short drive to return.

Ola Okunrinboye
Other Employees : Service, Karwin Turner

February 20, 2019

"consistant excellence"

- PTRAYNHAM Verified Customer

Great staff who have a nice balance of friendliness to professionalism hits the mark every time. We are also four time Volvo of Annapolis car buyers. Frank, Anthony, Mike, Walt, Luis and Chris are a pleasure to work with. Paul and Bonnie

Luis Cabrera