Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley

Northampton, MA

196 Reviews
TommyCar Auto Group, consisting of Country Nissan, Country Hyundai, Genesis of Northampton, Northampton Volkswagen, Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley and TommyCar Collision, has been family owned and customer driven for over 50 years. Here at TommyCar Auto Group we are proud to offer our customers the simplest and most convenient way to buy, sell and service their car from home with TommyCar Direct. It’s all the conveniences you want at the prices you deserve. To find out more visit us online at TommyCarDirect.com. Come join the family, experience the difference and see why, “You’re Gonna Love It Here”!

48 Damon Road

Northampton, MA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 196 reviews

May 19, 2022

Jamie was an absolute delight to work with. From the moment we walked into the dealership to walking out, him and his team made the entire experience of buying a vehicle as smooth as possible. More

by Alysonpouliot
Other Employees : Peter
May 20, 2022 -

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Jamie and the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely in your new vehicle, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

May 19, 2022

Salesman Jamie was very professional and was able to answer any questions we had. I would definitely buy another car from Jamie. More

by dannunziata
May 19, 2022 -

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Jamie and the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

May 09, 2022

It was a pleasure to work with Bryan buying my new Volvo. He has a positive, engaging personality and loves and enjoys talking about cars. He was responsive and stayed in touch throughout the process, whic More

by dapper dan
May 09, 2022 -

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Dan - We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the rave review about your buying experience working with Bryan. All of us at Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley appreciate your business and wish you safe driving in your new ride!

April 30, 2022

Jamie Fenton was pleasure to work with. He was knowledgable, explained things very well, was congenial and understanding. He did not pressure us at all. We have much confidence in him. More

by relath

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for taking the time to share! We are so glad to hear that Jamie and the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team delivered such a seamless purchase experience. Safe travels, and we hope to see you back!

April 30, 2022

I recently purchased a 2019 XC90 from the dealership and couldn’t have had a better experience. I worked with Jamie through the sales process and he was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly which made a More

by greg.tonello22

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review, Greg! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Jamie and the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely in your 2019 Volvo XC90, and enjoy it! We hope to see you back again down the road!

April 30, 2022

He usually called me back and was amenable to ordering 2 new cars in 2 years for me. More

by adschaffer

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

April 30, 2022

Usually called me back and was amenable when I ordered 2 new cars in 2 years. More

by adschaffer

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

April 29, 2022

Jamie and the sales team were terrific. We are very pleased with our 2022 Volvo C40. Jamie was diligent about keeping us posted on the delivery schedule. He showed us the ins and outs of th More

by Natty

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Congratulations on your new 2022 Volvo C40! We are happy to hear that Jamie and the team took such great care of you and earned your positive feedback. Thank you from all of us at Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley!

April 26, 2022

Thanks for showing me about all the great things my car has & does! I highly recommend Jamie if you want to buy a Volvo ! I love my car, and this dealership is easy to work with too! More

by Karen S
Apr 27, 2022 -

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Karen, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with Jamie and the Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

April 22, 2022

The whole team at Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley were great. Jamie was very helpful throughout the process. Would certainly purchase my next vehicle there. More

by wolf32
Apr 22, 2022 -

Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley responded

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that Jamie delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Volvo Cars Pioneer Valley!