Volvo of Lisle

John Taylor

Lorena Mena, Sales, Volvo of Lisle

Lorena Mena

December 10, 2018

"Great Experience from internet search to sale"

- vinces1986

The staff at Volvo of Lisle was attentive and friendly. Ashley in the Internet Sales office was quick in providing a quote on the exact 2019 XC90 I wanted, and answered several of my questions via phone when I called. Chris and Tommy were great to deal with on the sales floor when I arrived at the dealership. Chris was excellent and truly knew the details of the vehicle. Tommy worked with us a bit on the price of the vehicle and saw to it we agreed on a deal. There was truly no pressure to buy, and this was a great experience for buying a vehicle. Jen in the finance office was thorough with the paperwork, yet quick. I would recommend Volvo of Lisle to anyone interested in purchasing one of their vehicles. By the way, I LOVE my 2019 XC90.

Chris Gough
Jennifer Holish
Tommy Korallus
Ashley De Vries

December 06, 2018

"Best Experience Ever!"

- DebNevin

I hate buying cars--last car I bought was 15 years and 127,000 miles ago. But I needed a new car and figured it was time to put on my big girl panties and just do it. Walked into the Volvo dealership, was greeted by Liam Berry and had just the most wonderful time. He listened when I told him what I wanted, he did not do the hard sell but instead patiently explained the cars, features and the why's & how's of the models he was showing me fit my needs. The deal was more than fair and I now have a Volvo XC60 Hybrid that I love. Even though Liam took me through how to operate a hybrid and all the technology (things have changed in 15 years!!), I went back 3 days later with questions and "Tell me again how to. . ."requests, and Liam was like everyone's favorite teacher--patient, thorough in his explanations, happy to help, funny -- in a word delightful. I unreservedly and enthusiastically recommend Volvo of Lisle--and say Hi! to my new friend Liam

November 27, 2018

"Outstanding start to finish"

- spotsndots

My wife and I were assisted immediately after entering the sales floor. Liam Berry was very polite and personable. Liam made us feel comfortable and welcome. He assisted us with the vehicles we were interested in and was able to answer all our questions immediately. Liam was familiar with all the features and options for our models and helped us understand the options and similarities/differences between the models. When we decided to pursue purchasing options, Liam had that covered as well. He presented options for all models we were interested in for purchase and lease with apples to apples comparisons. We never felt like we were being pressured to make a choice that was good for the dealership. When it came time to complete paperwork, Jennifer Holish was was ready and thorough. The paperwork was complete in no time and everything was explained in detail before signatures were taken. Compared to our previous vehicle purchases, this was a very enjoyable - yes, enjoyable - experience. We are completely satisfied with the option we selected and will definitely return for our next purchase. We had our previous Volvo serviced with Volvo of Lisle and will return there for service with our new Volvo.

Jennifer Holish