Volvo of Lisle

Lolita Cook, Sales Consultant, Volvo of Lisle

Lolita Cook

Lorena Mena, Sales, Volvo of Lisle

August 12, 2018

"Great car buying process"

- Michelle

I bought my first car at Volvo of Lisle and with Chris, and it was a very stress-free and easy process! Chris was very nice, attentive and eager to answer any questions I had while test driving. Chris and the dealership managers were very thorough in explaining different aspects of the car buying process, and I felt comfortable the entire time in making my decision. Chris offered great customer service throughout the purchase process and able to offer whatever information I was looking for. After I purchased my vehicle, he took the time to sit in the car with me and show me all functionalities, how to use different features and make sure I had all of my questions answered! I was on a short timeline since I was moving out of the state a week later, and Chris was able to make this incredibly stress-free, help me with things even after I picked up my car, and ensure I had a great first car buying experience. I would absolutely and highly recommend Volvo of Lisle and working with Chris!

Liam Berry
Chris Gough

August 04, 2018

"Came from out of state"

- kwight

In spite of the fact I was coming from out of state and would probably never be back to them, they treated me like I was the most important customer they had. Spent an incredible amount of time with me showing me the operations of the car and even sent me off with a full tank of gas to drive the new car home 500 miles away.

Lolita Cook
John Taylor

August 01, 2018

"Internet Sales - Prompt Informative Responses "

- Kenbe1

Lenora was our Sales Associate, terrific interaction, knowledgeable and made our experience very enjoyable. Management was open to our offer and at the end of the day we left happy. Enjoying our vechile!

New 2018 Volvo V60 Cross Country, $39241