Volvo of Lisle

Lolita Cook

Ken  Kowal, Sales Manager, Volvo of Lisle

Ken Kowal

December 14, 2017

"Exceptional service! Thank you."

- SMA-XC60

I took my Volvo XC in for service. James Stammert in the service department checked in my car and wrote up my paperwork. The whole process went smoothly and addressed all issues with my car. I have a second Volvo which I will be taking to them for service. While there is another dealer closer to my home, it was worth the trip to Lisle to go to their service center. James and staff definitely live up to the Volvo name and offer exceptional service. Thank you!

James Stammet

July 15, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Mshvolvo

John Taylor and Ken are knowledgeable, ethical individuals. I look forward to doing business with them again. John knows the car business and people. Very personable and easy to work with.

May 17, 2017

"Exactly what we were looking for!"

- maggie & eric

John Taylor helped us narrow our car search in a way that was informative, realistic and fun. He was not pushy, just gave us what we needed to make a decision. We highly recommend John and the dealership. We are thrilled with our Volvo! Maggie and Eric

New 2018 Volvo S60