Volvo of Lisle

Lorena Mena, Sales, Volvo of Lisle

Lolita Cook, Sales Consultant, Volvo of Lisle

Lolita Cook

October 08, 2018

"Nice price, good service."

- Larry_001

Nice price with the new car, good services from the staff. Pretty quick process without any nonsense. The dealership is nice from Internet service to sales. I'd like to recommend Volvo of Lisle to my friends.

Ken Kowal
Ashley De Vries

October 08, 2018

"Best Price. Easiest Process. Less Nonsense"

- ChicagoCustomer

I am crazy about searching for the right deal and being educated. Volvo of Lisle blew away the competition. I do not feel the process of buying a car is fun. I do believe you have to be educated and prepared. The dealership needs to earn your trust and business. I was ready. I look at it like a job interview for them. I am buying this car. I am deciding who I am buying it from. The ball is in their court.

Scott Cramer

October 04, 2018

"Second time around"

- SFisher149

This is now my second time around with this staff. First time was for a 2012 used S60 and the staff was awesome. With this time around I got a new 2018 XC60 and Lolita walk me around the vechike to ensure I knew all the starter features and where they are located as well. Lolita then sat me inside the vechile and walked me through all features and settings in the new Senus center control screen. I did tell her I had an issue with connecting the vehicles internet through my phone and didn’t stop until we figured out a suitable solution. I would highly recommend them to friends and family! Several other members of my family also bought cars from them and they had just as great experiences! Also if you need service done it’s as simple as schedule online, drop off and stay in those amazing waiting room or take a loaner until yours is done.

Lolita Cook