Volvo of Lisle

Sales Person

June 19, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- ahaces246

Top notch dealership. They truly care about their customers. Working with Regis Argest Dorsey was fantastic. He explained everything in detail, and never made us feel pressured. I highly recommend this dealership, and would buy from them again.

Regis Dorsey

June 13, 2018

"great experience"

- edL

Lolita was very responsive throughout the entire process. She understood my expectations and needs and found the right car for me within the budget I outlined.

Lolita Cook
Jennifer Holish

June 09, 2018

"Audi didn’t compare to Volvo"

- Hope_inthechi

I was looking for a larger car than my Audi A3 that was about up on its lease...I came in uncertain of whether I would be stuck in a very expensive Audi upgrade but left pleasantly surprised with a well-appointed S9 at $100/month less than a less featured Audi A4. The process was so smooth I was caught slightly off guard! Dale was a patient and laid back sales person. Very thorough and informative. He encouraged us to consider options we were unaware of and was able to present us with an offer we couldn’t refuse. When we picked up the vehicle he case in to the office early and calmly walked me through the vehicle with a pretty fussy baby in tow.... Scott whipped up deals with lightning speed and at delivery, Ken had the paperwork through in record time. I felt really comfortable with the staff here and hope they’ll have an beautiful “new” dealership that fits them well going forward. I’m lookinh forward to the next interaction!

Dale Abernathy