Volvo of Tempe

Cathy  Schile, Service Cashier & Receptionist, Volvo of Tempe

Cathy Schile

Service Cashier & Receptionist

October 15, 2017

"Excellent customer service and car service"

- KB3256

I'll admit, the first few times I went to this dealership, I was a little hesitant to come back due to some complications that arose from the visits. After the last two times of working with the service department there, though, I don't think I will take my car anywhere else. They have told me like it was, gave me all the estimates of the work needed, asked if I needed time to think about it, and answered all the questions I had at that point and along the way. They seem to give very transparent service, and I really love that. The team is also extremely accommodating on if you need to wait or need a loaner car, whatever they can do to help and make it easier on you if they can. And when an unexpected problem arises, they let you know immediately. I was very impressed with the service I received, and I felt like they genuinely cared about my car and me.

Rick Kazanjian
Monica Savard

August 08, 2017

"Great Customer Service - Stood by their word - "

- AnotherDay

This is a great example of a well-run dealership. Salesperson Kevin was excellent and made for a great advocate throughout the transaction. GSM Jack was very solid. He operated with great integrity and stood by his word. I would not hesitate to do business with this dealership in the future.

Kevin Wallace (Sales) Jack Callaghan (GSM), Shawn Cleghorn (Finance)

July 25, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- XC60 Fan

The service at Volvo of Tempe is simply outstanding. Rick has helped me through several needed repairs on a used XC60 purchased at another non-Volvo dealership. Volvo of Tempe works quickly and professionally, and the prices are reasonable. This is by far the best auto service department I've encountered.

Richard (Rick) Kazanjian