Walker Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Brian Kirk, Master Certified Service Advisor, Walker Ford

Mike Olsen

September 17, 2018

"Awesome Service "

- mkgiovo

Thanks to Service Advisor Brian and Team of the Excellent Service provided today - Part of the Service included Balancing Tires - Our Edge now rides Smooth with absolutely NO vibration at any speed. Thanks again Martin

September 15, 2018

"COULD HAVE BEEN 5 STARS"

- Kassie

I have been a Walker Ford customer since 2012. High praises for Sales, Finance, and Service, especially service!! But recently spoke with Don in the Collision Center and was quite surprised how rude he was on the phone with me! I wanted to get my car fixed at Walker after my car was sideswiped and needed repairs. My first choice was Walker because of my positive experience in the past. I was inquiring about setting up an appointment for an estimate for the repairs and was continually cut off by him in a gruff manner, and I was told " That's not how things work here", making me feel very stupid. Her was very short with me and after hanging up I decided to take my business elsewhere where everything was explained in a friendly and professional manner. I have sent several friends to purchase cars at Walker, but after my last experience I hesitate to do that in the future. Unfortunate that one person has soured my opinion of an otherwise great company.

Vic Haul
Ryan Holcomb
Mike Murray
Mike Olsen
Mickey Alperstein

September 10, 2018

"Happy Customer😎"

- EdB

Danny and Mike are excellent representatives for Walker Ford. Wesley Walker introduced himself and made me feel most welcome. Excellent service, excellent people and an awesome dealership 😎

Danny Eylward