Walter's Audi

Alex Ortiz

August 21, 2018

"Awesome Customer service."

- Andy2sou

I’ve been going to this dealership for the past 7 years and my service advisor Stacey Samuel has always been there to help me with my car service. She is very pleasant and makes the time go by whether I I wait for my car or take a complimentary ride home or to the mall while my car is being worked on.

David Le
Stacy Samuel
Andy Bartoli

August 20, 2018

"Vroom "

- Jesswill4

After several weeks worth of headaches, from the total loss of my vehicle to dealing with other dealerships that didn’t seem to know what they were doing, I decided to go with the big boys at Walter’s Audi and do not regret my decision AT ALL. They responded to my email inquiry faster than any other dealer I’ve dealt with and had their amazing sales assistant Jennifer on the line with me gathering all of my information and she was also very transparent about the whole thing. I was approved less than 24hrs later for the vehicle I wanted and received a congratulatory call from Angel Ortiz and also, the awesome, Brett who helped me with the entire process onsite at the dealership. He definitely solidified me knowing I made the right decision. Rob, the financial manager, was also very helpful (and funny) and even worked out a deal on warranty and maintenance for me and went out of his way to secure a lower APR. They listened to all my needs and delivered far beyond my expectations. Even the other representatives at the dealership were friendly and congratulated me on my purchase. Needless to say I’ll be getting all of my future Audi’s from this location. Brett, I’ll see ya when it’s time for the R8 :-).

Angel Ortiz
Robert LIttle
Brett McKinley

August 20, 2018

"The best!"

- JiaudiQ7

Marcos Morales was simply awesome. He was not pushy at all and very patient. He provided all the Information I needed to make a sound decision. He was very knowledgeable about the Q7, when most sales personnel say, “Let me check”. We left the dealer and came back the same day because of Marcos and we bought the car my wife wanted. Thank you Marcos for making my wife happy.

Marcos Morales