Walter's Audi

Todd Bellis

Syed Ali, Audi Brand Specialist, Walter's Audi

Syed Ali

November 21, 2017

"Quality serviceyou can’t find often...."

- Heather d’Arc

Walter’s Audi service department has far succeeded our expectations. The service manager David Ranciglio is the most professional manager I have had the honor of working with. He is aware of all the cars that come and go through the shop, very engaged. The happiness of his customers is his number 1 priority. We have received several calls from David making sure we are happy and how he can help assist in any aspect of service with our Audi. Having a service manager like this is a rare find. Our service advisor Warren is top notch, especially to deal with someone as high maintenance as myself. We have been Walter’s customers for 10 years and by far Walter’s Audi Service is the best.

David Ranciglio

November 20, 2017

"Service above and beyond"

- ZBricker

I could not have asked for a better buying experience. Issac was able to provide me so much help and information. Really made this a great buying experience.

Isaac Ordinola

November 19, 2017

"Great, honest experience"

- triphan222

My experience with Walter's Audi was great from the start to finish. I contacted the dealership through their website about a couple of vehicles I was interested in. They responded right away. I wanted to speak to a sales person and Todd, a salesman, took my call, even when he was off of work. Our conversation about the vehicles I had expressed interest in felt very genuine and honest. He was not pushy about getting me in for a test drive like most dealerships, but instead let me contact him at my leisure. When I did go in for my visit, he verified the mileage and the VIN to ensure I was looking at the exact cars I told them I wanted to look at. After the test drive we sat down to talk numbers. Again, Todd was very honest and tried to get me the best deal. I never felt too pressured to close the deal. We quickly settled on a great price and signed away. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, including Rob, the finance manager. Within 3 hours of arriving at the dealership I was driving off in my new car. Thanks again to Walter's Audi, I am extremely satisfied with my vehicle and car buying experience. If you need an Audi, come to Walter's and seek out Todd. A great salesman and a great guy.

Todd Bellis