Walter's Audi

Stacy Samuel

Alex  Wong, Service Advisor , Walter's Audi

Alex Wong

January 16, 2019

"wonderful sales force and finance manager "

- Chanel Eren

David Le, was very helpful, nice and professional. It was not a hard sale job -which I dreaded going in- it was more like just explaining to me about the cars and answering my questions. Of course I love my S5. thank you David Le.

David Le
Robert LIttle

January 13, 2019

"Never said no and continued to work for a deal"

- Swissdriver

Facing a tuff decision after reaching my miles early on a 3.5 year lease Romen Artalejo was opened minded and willing to help me find the deal I was looking for. I attempted twice to work a deal out on a trade in towards a purchase, only to be told it couldn't be done by another dealer. I was told to return in 6 months to make a deal. I decided to brake my loyalty with my previous dealership and search for the car I wanted which lead me to Walter's. Roman was my first point of contact and was very friendly and easy to work with. When I explained my situation he never said no or tried to steer me into a different deal, instead he worked along with his manager and ultimately got me the car I wanted and a deal I could accept. This is now my 3rd Audi and my wife's second. Roman will get our next deal thanks to the customer service I received!

Mike Anchondo
Roman Artalejo
Andy Bartoli

January 12, 2019

"Great service"

- Dung Le

Very friendly, help me to finance the car I really like without any problems. I would like to buy again in the future if I needed.

New 2019 Audi A5, $54415