Walter's Audi

Mycal Heffner

October 19, 2018

" Excellent!"

- RosaA3

I walked in the lobby and was greeted by Hope and she got my sales person Syed he was outstanding and accommodating and showed me the models that I wanted to see! Negotiations with Mike were very Pleasant on my new Audi!

Syed Ali
Mike Anchondo
Andy Bartoli
Other Employees : Hope Goodman

October 18, 2018

"Treated Like Family"

- Jake

From my first conversation with Dan Ebach, he made me feel valued and comfortable , worked a 2 car deal with him as I got a Porsche and a nice Audi for my wife as well. 5 star all the way. We started our journey at a dealer much closer to home and they acted like they were not interested in our business, not returning calls, very condescending and arrogant, but not Porsche of Riverside. Cannot wait to tell all my friends

Andy Bartoli
Brett McKinley
Other Employees : Dan Ebach

October 18, 2018

"First Time Audi Owner"

- Q5owner

When we first visited Walter Audi, we had a certified pre-owned Q5 in mind. Once we viewed and test drove the car we realized it didn't have the features we really wanted. Todd Bellis our sales person took us around the dealership looking at new Q5's with a variety of features to determine what would suit us best. We found a car but not the right color. Todd worked hard to find the color and features of the Q5 at another dealership. I returned a few days later to sit with Todd and go over the details of the sale. During our conversation Mike Anchondo, the sales manager, came in to inform me that he was not going to get me the car in the color I wanted. He offered me an alternate color car that was in stock. After much discussion, I thanked them for their time and left the dealership as the situation was very frustrating since I was told they had found the car in the color I wanted. Within 20 minutes I received a call from Todd and Mike saying that they would get the car I wanted. From that point Todd was excellent to work with and communicated every step of the way. Tasia, never showed for our appointment and has not communicated an alternate date as of yet. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Mike Anchondo