Weatherford BMW

Service Genius

October 20, 2017

"Andoni! "

- 44andCloudy

I have to also give a huge shout out to Andoni, my BMW Genius. He is the most polite and knowledgeable guy. He walked me through every feature of me new car. I’ve also been in contact with him for accessories and parts to personalize my car! He really makes me feel like a vip at BMW!

Andoni

October 20, 2017

"Fantastic service "

- 44andCloudy

This is my third BMW (325i, 435i and now m550xi) every other BMW dealership treated me like the didn’t want my business. It was pretty off putting. I found myself in a place where I didn’t really care for a new car. Enter Kevin Thomas! He sent me an email, we spoke on the phone, I was back in the market. He was kind, understanding, very knowledgeable. We toured the showroom, he led inventories and after a little research, we found the specific m550 about 50 miles away at another dealership. That m550 is my new baby!!! I was so pleased with the experience that I arrived with a box full of sandwiches chips and drinks for the crew that made my buying experience possible! STRONGLY RECOMMEND KEVIN THOMAS!

Kevin Thomas

October 18, 2017

"Possibly the best BMW store."

- J.D.

I currently have a 335i that I am looking to replace sometime next year. I was just in for service a few days ago and ran into Joe Combs again. I had ran into him several months ago while in for service again. Both time he has been willing to show me around and answer my questions knowing I am not buying immediately, and that says a lot. Beautiful facility and friendly staff.

Joe Combs