Webb Hyundai Merrillville

Glen Hoffman, Salesman, Webb Hyundai Merrillville

Glen Hoffman

Salesman

August 16, 2018

"Totally awesome no pressure car buying experience with Glen "

- No hassle car buyer Tom

We have bought several cars from and brought several people to your dealership and our salesman Glen has ALWAYS been the best!! He’s a super Great guy! Friendly, courteous, respectful, and very easy to deal with. He knows all about the cars he sells and totally understands what you need and are looking for in a vehicle which makes buying a car a pleasure instead of a hassle! We will be back and will keep sending our friends and family to Glen!

Glen Hoffman
Mark Mahaffey
Brian Webb

July 19, 2018

"I would definitely recommend this dealership"

- Jill2602

I was looking into trading in my car. I was very hesitant . I was immediately greeted by a very knowledgeable salesman. Great personality and very friendly. He made my experience very smooth and enjoyable. Tyler Smith was great! I definitely told my family this is where you need to go to buy a car! If you’re looking for a great salesman .. go see Tyler Smith!

Tyler Smith

June 30, 2018

"Our new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0"

- Jelena

My husband and I had a great experience with Lauren White at Webb Hyuinai Merrillville, IN. She was very professional, courteous, and gave us a great deal on our 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T. We will reccomend this Dealership and Laren to all our friends!

Lauren White