Whaling City Ford Lincoln

475 Broad St, New London, Connecticut 06320

Patricia Smith, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Whaling City Ford Lincoln

Patricia Smith

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Daniel Burden, Elite Master Certified Sales Professional Lincoln Brand Champion , Whaling City Ford Lincoln

Daniel Burden

Elite Master Certified Sales Professional Lincoln Brand Champion
Dean Russo, Finance Director, Whaling City Ford Lincoln

Dean Russo

Finance Director
Oscar Garza, Elite Master Certified Sales Professional, Whaling City Ford Lincoln

Oscar Garza

Elite Master Certified Sales Professional

January 15, 2019

"Got what I wanted."

- mbedri

The salesman and the manager worked with me to get what I whated. They were very friendly and professional and I must add patient with me. This is not my first car that I have bought at this dealership. I would go there again.

Daniel Corriveau
Timothy LaDucer
Aaron Borsher

January 12, 2019

"Great Buying Experience"

- stayFocused

I was treated with courtesy and respect and was given a great deal. The staff is very helpful and patient, answering all my questions and not trying to sell me anything more than what I asked for. I'm very happy with my new car and the wonderful buying experience as a valued customer.

Patricia Smith
Darnell Williams

January 11, 2019

"Great experience "

- Minnie4

Service was excellent, everything was explained clearly , wonderful people . Will recommend highly to all our friends. We had one Mazda and are hooked ,we really love them

Daniel Burden