White Plains Honda

Donna Ann Lozinsky

New Car Sales Consultant
Gustavo Rengifo, Finance Manager, White Plains Honda

Gustavo Rengifo

Sandy Mendoza V, New Car & Used Sales Consultant, VEP Specialist, White Plains Honda

Sandy Mendoza V

New Car & Used Sales Consultant, VEP Specialist
KATHERINE LAJUD, Sales Consultant, White Plains Honda

KATHERINE LAJUD

April 05, 2018

"Professional Sales Woman"

- Patrick

Donna Lozinsky is a highly knowledgeable, courteous, conscientious and flexible saleswoman at WP’s Honda! She will get you the best possible deal that she can , to fit your needs with the ideal Honda automobile. I’ve personally known Donna for quite some time now. I’ve leased 4 Civic’s & 1 Honda Fit with her help, professionalism & saleswomanship ! I choose only to work with Donna Lozinsky at WP’s Honda. Thank You Donna , Patrick C.

Donna Ann Lozinsky

January 13, 2018

"2018 Honda Accord"

- S.diaz08

My salesman, Jose Piedra, was very understanding and worked hard to help me get the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. I loved the way I was explained every detail of the car I was getting and the price I was paying. The people were so kind and caring about my needs and that was something very important to me. As well as Raquel who helped set up my car, she explained every little thing, and answered all my questions throughly. She is a wonderful person! I would highly recommend my friends and family to go to White Plains Honda for a great experience.

Jose Piedra

January 05, 2018

"2015 Honda Accord Coupe"

- JakeHonda2015

I had a great experience with Paul Espinal purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Honda Accord. The price was upfront and the best deal I have seen anywhere as I searched for my vehicle across several different dealerships. Everything was straightforward and not complicated. I had a great buying experience. I had planned on going to CarMax but after speaking with Paul he assured me that I was not only overpaying at CarMax but also the extended warantee through them was not the best deal compared to what a Certified car offered. I will definitely be going back here anytime I need a vehicle. Ivan the sales manager also was very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Paul Espinal

Used 2016 Honda CR-V

2016 Honda CR-V

Used 2016 Honda Pilot, $32043

2016 Honda Pilot

• Work areas offering WIFI and telephones.
  • Cafe with complimentary beverages
  • Childrens play area with toys and games
  • Shuttles to your near-by home, office or mall. We'll even pick you up.
  • Selection of newspapers and magazines
White Plains Honda, White Plains, NY, 10606