White Plains Honda

Gustavo Rengifo

November 29, 2018

"Exhilarating experience!"

- D.L.Morton

Let me first say, I’ve purchased many vehicles in my time on earth so hear me... sales, finance and the owners made me feel like royalty! They worked within my budget and threw in wonderful perks to sweeten the deal! It felt as if I was visiting good friends! Do visit them when you are ready to purchase your vehicle and get treated with exceptional customer service! This is a genuine review because I just drove home my new vehicle!! Yay!

Brian Vasquez
Other Employees : Hamid Anwar, Business Manager

November 20, 2018

"HORRIBLE, PAINFUL, PITIFUL, GARBAGE, "

- harold.perez1190

I am writing this message to inform management that this place is the worst service center i have ever visited in my entire life. I had the nost horrible experience, not once but twice. It was the past 2 months so it was not long ago. The first day i arrived at 930 Am which was the time of my appointment. I was not helped until 1 PM. I had 3 things i wanted to do. One was to replace the battery which was defective, change the oil and fix the car charger in the middle that was not working. At around 1 pm they finally told me my vehicle was ready. When i checked the car it appeared they had replaced the battery but did not fix the car charger. The oil replace light was still on. I told them that the charger was still not working and the oil was not changed. They told me that they changed the oil but forgot to reset the light. They then said they did not see any issues with the charger but when i showed them it still did not work they then took the car again and said that it was the fuse that was blown. They fixed the issue and i was on my way. One month later i made another appointment because the car performance became really bad. I wanted them to figure out what was wrong with my car. I suspected maybe they hadnt changed the oil after all. I also suggested it might be a possible vacuum leak. Again they did not actually attend to me until about 3pm. At this time they said that they did not find anything wrong with the car. I told them i knkw for sure that there is something wrong with the car because the performance had changed drastically. One of the mechanics was especially rude by repeating like a robot and as if i were an idiot, "come back when the issue becomes more prudent." He said this every time i would make a suggestion on what the problem might be or please ask him to check again. He did not say anything else and just walked away from me. I asked the girl at the desk to please help me and she said mayne she can run a diagnostic but they would charge me $250. All this at 4pm after i had been there since 9Am. At this point i became extememely frustrated and just got in my car and left because these people obviously werent here to help. I also noticed they never sent me a survey which they they always send after you take your car there. They sent me an email several days later saying my car was ready for pick up but i had never left my car there. I will post this complaint everywhere and escalate this to upper management. This place should be shut down or have employees replaced.

Zashley Fernandez
Ali Mahidashti
Pamela Miro
Ivan Rados

November 05, 2018

"Awful experience, disorganized, poor service"

- JTarendash

Service center is extremely disorganized. There are no signs indicating where to go or what the status of your service is. I pulled into the lot and got yelled at by a worker. Went inside to service area and was met with "too bad", "go sit and wait for 2 hours". I wasn't even sure if they were going to look at the car at all. They took the car in after about an hour, looked at it for 5 minutes, came back and said I needed to pay $392 for parts +$126 for labor. I asked them to just secure the piece that was hanging and I'd take it back to my dealer in Madison, NJ. Then I was given a bill for $50 and told the work is not guaranteed. I was repeatedly told "you didn't get the car from our dealership so we don't know anything and can't guarantee anything." When I took my car back to Madison Honda I was told there is no damage and no parts needed to be replaced. The splash plate was secured in place and I was not charged any fees. White Plains definitely tried to get me to buy parts and service that were not required. STAY AWAY!

ANTHONY VALENTINE

Used 2017 Honda Accord, $22400

2017 Honda Accord

Used 2016 Honda Accord, $19577

2016 Honda Accord

• Work areas offering WIFI and telephones.
  • Cafe with complimentary beverages
  • Childrens play area with toys and games
  • Shuttles to your near-by home, office or mall. We'll even pick you up.
  • Selection of newspapers and magazines
White Plains Honda, White Plains, NY, 10606