White Plains Honda

344 Central Ave, White Plains, New York 10606

Donna Ann Lozinsky, New Car Sales Consultant, White Plains Honda

Donna Ann Lozinsky

New Car Sales Consultant
Sandy Mendoza V, New Car & Used Sales Consultant, VEP Specialist, White Plains Honda

Sandy Mendoza V

New Car Sales Consultant

November 17, 2017

"Best customer service "

- Emty29

Just bought a new car from Honda. I couldn’t be more pleased. Donna and Jordan were absolutely wonderful. Pleasant and professional. Answered all questions and was in and out in reasonable time. This is the 3rd honda I bought from Jordan. Donna even called the next day to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and to check if I had any questions. Definitely recommend Honda of white plains. Thanks Donna and Jordan!

Donna Ann Lozinsky
Other Employees : Jordan

October 27, 2017

"Under 5 mins of negotiating!"

- John Vestil

That’s right. Less than 5 mins negotiating the total price! Jordan David is awesome! I never thought I’d have fun shopping a new car! I spent more time interacting with other salesmen and checking out the car than finalizing the deal. It felt like I was in a bar with good company minus the liquor! Thanks to Jordan, Teddy, and Ezequiel! I had a nice time at the dealership! And to Raquel for showing me the features! And Gustavo was never a pushover! He never insisted on anything I don’t want. Very smooth transaction! Will never go back to my old dealership. This is the place to be when getting a new car.

Gustavo Rengifo

October 22, 2017

"Honest, friendly and quick"

- Brygida

It was a second Honda dealer in my neighborhood I visited to look for a new car but...the difference in service was incomparable. From the get-go you could feel that people working here are for you and will do everything to get the best deal for you. Employees, which I had a chance to interact with, were very friendly and humble. It took just couple of hours to finalize the deal. I would definitely to recommend White Plains Honda, for anybody who wants to buy Honda. Thank you to Alberto, Mohamed and Melvin for great service. Brygida

Alberto Rodriguez

Used 2014 Honda Civic, $14603

2014 Honda Civic

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $18088

2014 Honda Accord

• Work areas offering WIFI and telephones.
  • Cafe with complimentary beverages
  • Childrens play area with toys and games
  • Shuttles to your near-by home, office or mall. We'll even pick you up.
  • Selection of newspapers and magazines
White Plains Honda, White Plains, NY, 10606