Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

11409 Washington Highway, Ashland, Virginia 23005

Cathy McCarthey, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Cathy McCarthey

Charlie Browne, Sales Manager, Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Charlie Browne

Ray Waters, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Ray Waters

Riley McCullen, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Riley McCullen

January 12, 2019

"Satisfactory conclusion to a long search"

- Farm guy

I spent many hours online searching for a truck to meet some very specific requirements. Looked at several brands of trucks and worked with three different dealers but was not successful. However Rick Condrey,Whitten Bro's Ashland took my list and ultimately found exactly what we wanted. Inaddition the price was fair and financing package excellent. We really appreciated Rick's patience and efforts to find exactly what we wanted. He made it happen, when others could not or did not!

Rick Condrey

January 09, 2019

"Great experience"

- Truckguy

They really made an effort to understand what we were wanting and looking for in a vehicle. They were very patient with our undecidedness of which vehicle we wanted. Really like that the extra coverage on the vehicle was not double like other dealerships.

Other Employees : New guy from Michigan

January 06, 2019

"Another outstanding experience"

- msg_jwilliams

Kudos one again to Cathy and the rest of the team at Whitten Brothers. I dropped my new Ram 3500 off to have the spray in bedliner put in that we had negotiated during the sale, and although they had no obligation to do so, Cathy and the service team took care of getting it over to Ashland Hitch for steps to be installed (not connected with the sale at all) instead of me having to make multiple trips for that which is an hour from my house each way. Then, when the step work could not because finished because of a manufacturer part problem, they went back over and picked up my truck and brought it back to the dealership for me so I could get it back Friday night since I work in DC and had no way to get there before the other store closed for the weekend. I would recommend Whitten Brothers to everybody for bot sales and service - it is worth the trip even if you are hours away.

New 2018 Ram 2500, $35877