Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

11409 Washington Highway, Ashland, Virginia 23005

Cathy McCarthey, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Cathy McCarthey

Ray Waters, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Ray Waters

Bill Harrison, General Sales Manager, Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bill Harrison

Rebekah Traverson, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Rebekah Traverson

July 17, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Michael1995

I have to say Ray Waters was an excellent salesman and a very patient one. I picked out a truck I liked and we test drove it and came back to dealership and Ray filled out all the paperwork and then I seen another truck on the lot that I liked better so he had to re-do all the paperwork. He worked late into the evening hours with my wife and I and didn't mind at all. He said to me as long as you all are happy with the truck I will stay here all night and do what ever it takes. After we signed all the paperwork he took us out to the truck and demonstrated everything on the truck for us. I would recommend Whitten Brothers to anyone. It was a great experience, had a great salesman, and great customer service. Thanks again Ray for putting us in a very nice truck.

July 10, 2018

"Professional Sales Team"

- Riggs3333

Ray Waters was excellent to work with. He made the purchase as easy as possible. We left knowing we made the correct choice for a vehicle and dealer.

July 07, 2018

"Daddy’s new toy"

- Travis23060

Very awesome experience here. Nobody was pushy and gave me an excellent trade in value. I recommend Ray Waters to help with the car buying experience. Thanks Ray!

Dustin Hicks