Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

11409 Washington Highway, Ashland, Virginia 23005

Cathy McCarthey, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Cathy McCarthey

Riley McCullen, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Riley McCullen

Zach Pettrey, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Zach Pettrey

Ray Waters, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Ray Waters

February 22, 2018

"Great service"

- Abigail Cooke

I went to the Ashland Whitten Bros with the Jeep Renegade I wanted in mind. Riley made the process as smooth as possible and got us out with my new to me Renegade as quick as possible.

Riley McCullen
Dustin Hicks

February 20, 2018

"Ellis"

- 20172500crew

I purchased a 2017 2500 crew last week. Curtis was the salesman and my experience was great. He is very knowledgeable and took care of all my concerns. Give him a raise

Curtis Watson

February 19, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- PamS

I absolutely loathe car shopping! I would much rather do everything online than make wasted trips from dealership to dealership trying to find the right fit and a pleasant customer service representative. I had a pre-authorization through a finance company, so set out online to find a vehicle that peaked my interest. After submitting my application, I was contacted by the Internet Sales Department at Whitten Brothers almost immediately and within a day, everything had already been finalized and I was ready to pick up my new car. I scheduled an appointment for the following day and showed up an hour early. I was immediately greeted and asked if I could be assisted. I was then introduced to Dustin and Ray who took great care of us. Best car shopping experience I've ever had. I even received a follow up call to make sure I was enjoying my new car!

Ray Waters