Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

11409 Washington Highway, Ashland, Virginia 23005

Cathy McCarthey, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Cathy McCarthey

Ray Waters, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Ray Waters

Riley McCullen, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Riley McCullen

Bill Harrison, General Sales Manager, Whitten Brothers of Ashland Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bill Harrison

November 18, 2018

"Love My New Jeep"

- Cheeks 9

I have wanted a Jeep for 6 years! Cathy worked to find me the Jeep I wanted and she did a great job! I Love my Jeep!! Looking forward to many years of Jeep Waves!!

November 12, 2018

"Positive Experience Buying 2017 Ram"

- David

I wanted to send a short note saying thank you for the positive experience my son and I had buying the 2017 Dodge Ram from Whitten Bros. Cathy was professional and kept the process moving along. James in service was very helpful in answering some technical questions about long term care and history of the truck. All together much better than dealing with some of the nationwide chain dealerships.

Other Employees : James Service supervisor

November 12, 2018

"A no-hassle experience at Whitten Brothers"

- HappyJeepOwner

I typically dread going to an auto dealership because I don't enjoy games and haggling. That's why Whitten Brothers of Ashland was a pleasant surprise. From the time we found vehicles online that we wanted to test-drive until we drove our Jeep home, every person at Whitten Brothers of Ashland was professional and friendly. Our sales associate Rick Condrey was knowledgeable and respectful and most importantly, he didn't pressure us. The managers, finance staffers and others were a pleasure to work with. It was my first car-buying experience at Whitten Brothers, but it won't be my last.

Other Employees : Gillian Haynes, Matt Parish