Wilkins Automotive

Sales Specialist

August 31, 2017

"Not a good experience "

- DenaliMom

Did not vacuum out the car. Wasn't given the detail I requested about the points in the inspection. I was told the information would be mailed to me. Of course that didn't happen. I had to wait in my car for 10 minutes after it was finished because I was trapped between cars that they parked around me. A guy told me he was getting the keys to move the car but he got distracted on his way to get them. My car should have been pulled out and ready to go when they told me it was ready

Not sure

July 16, 2017

"good buying experince"

- fredandsteve

realy great sales person (rob reisman). very good overall experience pricing, every one was friendley and helpful. when you go ask for Rob he is the best. (very professional)

rob reisman

July 01, 2017

"GMC Sierra service at Wilkens Gmc"

- Dale Irwin

I have had all of my servicing done on my 2016 Sierra since I purchased it last year. This has included 4 oil changes and tire rotations. The service was performed in an outstanding manner and quickly. They even washed the truck after. I would highly recommend Wilkens for all your service needs.

Donna Allen