Wilsonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Tim Graves

Attila Ardai, Sales, Wilsonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Attila Ardai

December 12, 2018

"Fast, easy, and helpful!"

- Hood

Betsy is very helpful and patient. We looked at multiple choices, betsy looked up prices, features, and was not pushy at all, We just went to look and didnt buy that day and she still took the time to help us find the one we wanted knowing we were only looking. When we went back to purchase the process was very quick, she took the time to show us how to go through all the features in our new car and is just very pleasant to talk to. It was like buying from a personal friend instead of a sales person. She is wonderful.

Betsy Anderson

November 30, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Lamatney

Everyone was helpful, Robert was transparent, friendly and answered all are questions. Highly recommend working with Robert!! Enjoying our new Ram!! Thank you Robert for everything!!

November 30, 2018

"Fast, friendly and efficient "

- L1llbrother18

I called and got salesperson Robert. I told him what I wanted to look at. When I got there I was pleasantly surprised the vehicle I wanted to look at was inside all shined, and waiting for me. Robert was very friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. Because if Roberts professional manner and what I feel is a great product, my wife and I purchased the pickup.

Robert Leach
Other Employees : The man that wrote up contract was very pleasant also.

New 2019 Ram 1500, $37339