Youngblood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Chris Graves

John Widiger, General Manager, Youngblood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

John Widiger

January 15, 2019

"Ryan Grabill is awesome. "

- Ricky

Ryan Grabill is very personable and takes great care of the customer. He found the problem and had our car fixed. He arranged a rental for us during the service.

Ryan Grabill

January 15, 2019

"Service Issue fixed by Ken Walker"

- TPeak

Took my Chrysler Pacifica to Youngblood Service in Springfield under my BusinessLink membership. I was told that they could not get me into the next bay as described in the BusinessLink plan. Got my Fleet Rep.(Ken Walker) on the phone and he contacted Darwin Graham and they made arrangements to get it in and solved my issue and allowed me to use a vehicle while my Chrysler Pacifica was being serviced. I ended up being very satisfied with how the issue was resolved.

Ken Walker
Other Employees : Darwin Graham

January 13, 2019

"FUN shopping experience "

- MattAndDiana

We were thrilled at the wonderful, informative, friendly, and QUICK process we went through in purchasing our new Jeep Cherokee! We would highly recommend working with this great group of men!

Rich Womack