Youngblood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Steve Green

July 09, 2018

"Great Service"

- Sherry has 1234

We were very please with Jeff he got us in the jeep we wanted and the price we expected He did an awesome job we would highly recommend him!! Thank you Mike and Sherry

Jeff Latimer

July 08, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- DrDoodlewack

Greg Bedell in sales was professional and courteous. He (and another employee I can’t remember his name) worked with me to obtain my Jeep JL Sahara from another dealership without making me feel as if this was a hassle or burden. The finance dept was awesome! My credit union declined to finance me, but they found me financing at a reasonable rate and payment. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. Go here first for all of your car buying needs😁😁

Chance Allenbrand
Other Employees : Greg Bedell

June 21, 2018

"Amazing "

- Burkhartholley

Gary was the one who helped me and he was wonderful!! I am 20 years old with no idea what I was doing. Gary walked me through the whole process and even got me what I needed for my trade. I can not say enough about this amazing man. He works for YOU. He doesn’t keep you there or offer any ultimatums. I went to several other dealers that same day and ended back right with him. I got An amazing deal on my Kia Sorento and I could not be more in love with it. Gary even called me a few days after to make sure I was happy with it. We will be customers for life!

Gary bendell