Youngblood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Finance
Steve Green, Business Manager, Youngblood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Steve Green

February 18, 2018

"Great car for a great piece!"

- Tyy41

Everyone was very friendly and so helpful. Our salesman, Rich, helped put us in the perfect car for our needs! I am so happy that we chose this dealership because we ended up getting exactly what we wanted for a price that we could handle. They really went out of their way to make sure we got what we wanted.

Rich Womack
Steve Green

February 17, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Mandy1981

I don’t particularly enjoy the process of buying cars, mostly because I’ve always found myself in high pressure situations with sales people I didn’t trust. Our experience at Youngblood was the opposite of that - and was easily the only truly car buying experience we’ve ever had. Amanda was a delight to work with, and everyone we encountered was friendly, professional and actually listened to learn our needs. Would highly recommend this dealership and their team!

Chance Allenbrand
Amanda Hubner

February 17, 2018

"Renegade review"

- Renegade

Great experience! Tempa was great salesperson! Price was fair and dealer is close to my home. Tempa went above and beyond helping me also drove new car to where I had dropped off rental car

Tempa Schmidt