Younger Nissan of Frederick - Service Center

574 Lifetime Service Reviews

7418 Grove Road, Frederick, Maryland 21704

574 Reviews of Younger Nissan of Frederick - Service Center

January 11, 2019

"A mistake on my part was handled very well by Younger Nissan"

- 3rdmardiv

On picking up my Murano from Younger Nissan's service department, I noticed white paint markings on my car. At the time I didn't think I was responsible. I told Joe Geisbert, my service adviser and Jason Barber the service dept manager that I felt it had surely happened during my service appointment. Many dealerships would have denied responsibility and left it at that. Both gentlemen immediately gave credibility to my claim and made the necessary (excellent) repairs. It wasn't until I returned home that I became aware that the damage had been done by me. I reported this to the dealership and they were very forgiving and understanding. The matter was resolved extremely favorably and I am very appreciative. I have so far bought two new Muranos from Younger Nissan and have had all of my many years of service done here. Of course I will continue this fine relationship and suggest that anyone in the market for a Nissan or service department can deal here with complete confidence.

Joseph Geisbert
Jan 14, 2019 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

We are committed to taking care of our customers, and we will always strive to do the right thing. I appreciate Joe and Jason resolving this issue for you. I also appreciate your honesty, and allowing us to find a reasonable solution for everyone. We look forward to serving you for many years. Regards, Steve Farley GM

January 03, 2019

"They turned a nightmare into a positive experience!"

- mbenford

I had been having issues with my car for some time. It started with needing a new transmission 2 years after purchasing it. Quite an expense as it had just passed its warranty. A year later an axel came loose. When I brought the car in yesterday and was told the transmission was faulty again needing replaced (again, out of warranty) the service manager Jason, after determining that it would be a large expense to fix my car, and listening to my (not very happy) rant!! ... took me to the new car department to see what they could do. Brenton assisted me with choosing a vehicle. He was upbeat, knowledgeable and had me in a positive mood by the end of the evening. Then Edward Beleznay in the finance dept assisted me. He gave me concise and reasonable info about my transaction. They arranged to completely pay my car off and gave me a generous rebate, I was able to get a very reasonable interest rate as well as providing a 125,000 warranty and 5 free oil changes. I am hopeful that this vehicle will serve me well. They all definitely put me at ease after a very long day and a stressful situation.

Brenton Spear
Edward Beleznay
Jan 08, 2019 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Sorry to hear about your "nightmare", but thank you for the opportunity to turn it around for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Great job team! Regards, Steve Farley GM

December 16, 2018

"Hamilton Converts!"

- JRBLTC

Simply the best service I have ever encountered at a dealership! We chose Younger based on a referral from a family member, and we sooooo glad we listened! We get new cars pretty much every year, and we are definitely "sold" on Younger!

Jim Burdis
Dec 17, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Exceeding your expectations is our main priority, happy to hear we were able to convert you! Way to go Team Younger Nissan! Regards, Steve Farley GM

December 06, 2018

"Impressive!"

- Deejaweej98

Simply outstanding at every turn. We are new to the Nissan brand, and to Younger Nissan, having originally purchased our Rogue at Hamilton in Hagerstown. But, circumstances led us to Younger, and right off the bat, they have impressed us with their excellent customer service, and willingness to go the "extra mile" to meet our service needs. Every person we have encountered there has been friendly, polite, and professional, and they have consistently delivered, on time, and exactly as promised. We want to upgrade next year, possibly to the Pathfinder, but either way, we are definitely "sold" on Younger as our "go-to" dealership for our automotive needs!

Jim Burdis
Elizabeth "Paige" Dick
Timothy Kausch
Dec 06, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Always happy to here that we are not only meeting, but exceeding our clients' expectations. We look forward to seeing you soon! Great job team! Regards, Steve Farley GM

November 30, 2018

"Family car care"

- Carroll

We bought my daughter’s first car here. I love how she is learning to care for her car and handle the servicing herself. These service employees are always helpful and make sure her car is safe and in good condition. Very responsible and respectful.

Jamie Holden
Dec 03, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Great job service team!! Thank you for trusting us to take care of your daughter's vehicle. Regards, Steve Farley GM

November 21, 2018

"Service "

- dendiet

Service dept was terrific. Highly recommended. Did not have to wait half a day like dealerships in the past. First time service was best experience had yet.

Elizabeth "Paige" Dick
Dec 03, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear you are completely satisfied with your service experience. We look forward to serving you in the future. Great job Josh! Regards, Steve Farley GM

November 15, 2018

"Very good service "

- Ann

The staff is friendly and the service is excellent. They are knowledgeable and honest. I would recomend this dealer to my friends. The staff always treats my with courtesy and explains what the vehicle needs and why.

Doug Rice
Nov 19, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Thank you for the awesome recommendation! Happy to hear you are happy with our staff and the service you are receiving. Great job TEAM YOUNGER NISSAN!! Regards, Steve Farley GM

November 11, 2018

"Great Service!"

- WRX1337

Joe Geisbert and Brian Miller provided excellent service to me and my subaru wrx. Will be returning to deal with these two again in the future.

Joseph Geisbert
Nov 12, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear you are happy with the service! Great job Joseph. Regards, Steve Farley GM

September 25, 2018

"Best Nissan dealer"

- Dealer rater

Best service experience ever. Expedient friendly and professional staff. Always get the job done on time. I have owned many vehicles before but the younger Nissan experience is the best so far!

Oct 30, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Great job Sergiu and the rest of the service team! Glad we are meeting your expectations. Regards, Steve Farley GM

September 15, 2018

"OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY AND OCCASION"

- Scoteagle

I have had two Nissan vehicles serviced at this dealership....a Pathfinder and my current Frontier truck. I have always been totally satisfied with the service department....staff and mechanics. They are the best service department of any brand/make that I have ever dealt with. After the third visit they called me by name and are superbly organized in every regard. I cannot recommend them highly enough for their quality and consideration of customers. I wouldn't drive anything else or have it serviced elsewhere.

Doug Rice
Oct 30, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear that you are so pleased with the service. Great job Sergiu and Doug, keep it up! Regards, Steve Farley GM