Younger Nissan of Frederick - Service Center

567 Reviews of Younger Nissan of Frederick - Service Center

November 11, 2018

"Great Service!"

- WRX1337

Joe Geisbert and Brian Miller provided excellent service to me and my subaru wrx. Will be returning to deal with these two again in the future.

Nov 12, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear you are happy with the service! Great job Joseph. Regards, Steve Farley GM

September 25, 2018

"Best Nissan dealer"

- Dealer rater

Best service experience ever. Expedient friendly and professional staff. Always get the job done on time. I have owned many vehicles before but the younger Nissan experience is the best so far!

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Great job Sergiu and the rest of the service team! Glad we are meeting your expectations. Regards, Steve Farley GM

September 15, 2018

"OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY AND OCCASION"

- Scoteagle

I have had two Nissan vehicles serviced at this dealership....a Pathfinder and my current Frontier truck. I have always been totally satisfied with the service department....staff and mechanics. They are the best service department of any brand/make that I have ever dealt with. After the third visit they called me by name and are superbly organized in every regard. I cannot recommend them highly enough for their quality and consideration of customers. I wouldn't drive anything else or have it serviced elsewhere.

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear that you are so pleased with the service. Great job Sergiu and Doug, keep it up! Regards, Steve Farley GM

September 13, 2018

"Awesome Salesmen!"

- Momof3kings

Best experience I ever had at a car dealership. You guys "ROCK", I recommend this dealership to anyone who is in need of purchasing a new or used car. #youguysrock

Jim Burdis
Jesse Torreyson
Other Employees : Kevin Drost

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Glad your car buying experience was exceptional. Keep up the great work Jim, Kevin & Jesse! Regards, Steve Farley GM

August 12, 2018

"Excellent, honest service"

- Francesca

I've received services from Younger Nissan since 2012 and I'm always satisfied with each experience. Most recently, I took my Altima there to have all the tires replaced. Not only did the service department offer me a better deal than everywhere else I checked, but they also drove me to/from lunch while I waited and washed/vacuumed my car for free. Sergiu and Joseph continue to make me feel like a valued customer!

Oct 25, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear you have been satisfied with your service experiences. Great job guys! Regards, Steve Farley GM

July 26, 2018

"Warranty work and more on my 2012 Titan Pro4X"

- YT

From the moment I was scheduling the work to be performed by live chat everyone was nice, professional and courteous. I had a lot of work done, they had my car for a week. They provided me with a rental truck while they had my vehicle. Their pricing was fair and they did exactly what they said they were going to do for the amount they said they would charge. I will be taking my truck back there for any future service.

Amanda Davis
Jason Barber
Other Employees : Maria Escobar
Sep 13, 2018 -

Way to go service keep up the good work. Regards Steve Farley GM

July 19, 2018

"Warranty Work - Initially determined not warranty reparis"

- Joe

Was initially disappointed to hear that the repairs on my 2015 Nissan Quest air conditioner with less than 30,000 miles would not be covered by the manufacture warranty. However, Jason Barber (service manager), Doug Rice, and the entire service team worked diligently to try and rectify the issue. After a few weeks of communication with Nissan, further investigation, and shipment of necessary parts, my vehicle is now repaired and the air conditioner is cooling the vehicle. Thank you to everyone involved for being patient and handling my vehicle issue/repairs.

Jason Barber
Jul 19, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Good morning Joe. Thank you for your recent feedback. I apologize that we can not replace your air conditioning line to due to impact damage. We are allowed to honor the factory warranty for defective parts, however we cannot replace a part under factory warranty that has been damaged due to outside influences. Please give me a call @ 301-662-0111 so we can discuss further and review any other solutions possible. We work hard to ensure our clients are satisfied and want to give the best service possible. Thank you, Jason Barber

July 11, 2018

"Oil Change "

- Sensuloco

Is my first time visiting the dealer because I New in the Frederick area Excellent Services im very satisfying & recommended this dealer Thanks to Doug Rice

Jul 11, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Great to hear you have had a Excellent service experience, thank you for your business. Regards Steve Farley GM

July 07, 2018

"Great!!"

- Debi Reed

I normally work with Doug Rice when he is available he has always been fantastic to work with. This time I worked with Carl and he was just as awesome. He got me in quickly and was super nice. I dropped off my car and it was ready exactly when he said it would be. We had forgotten something valuable in the car and we were concerned it wouldn't be there. I jokingly mentioned it to Carl and he went right to car with us to make sure it wad there. Of course it was there.. I love this dealership!!! The prices are reasonable also..

Carl
Jul 10, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Teamwork I like it keep it up guys, our customers are so important. Regards Steve Farley GM

July 07, 2018

" Routine maintenance "

- Scallicutt1

I went in for an oil change and brake fluid exchange. Allen got me checked in right away and before I knew it, my car was done and I was out the door. The waiting area here is very comfy and even has popcorn for snacking.

Allen Bostic
Jul 10, 2018 -

Younger Nissan of Frederick responded

Glad to hear the snacks are good and glad to hear you are happy. So thank you for your business. Regards Steve Farley GM