i.g. Burton Chevrolet Milford

2 Reviews of i.g. Burton Chevrolet Milford

November 13, 2016

"Great Sales Experience"

- Andrew

I've bought 2 new vehicles from this dealership so far. The salesmen I've worked with have been great each time. Listening to what i want and never trying to up-sell me and never trying to show me vehicles i don't want to see like I've experience at other dealerships on many occasions. The sales managers and finance managers have likewise been great. I've gotten a good deal on both my trade ins and they never tried to pressure me into buying all the extra add-ons that I didn't want or need and even catering to my unusual request on my last purchase (swapping after market exhaust from trade in to new vehicle). I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a sales experience that goes against all the stereotypes of buying a car with a dealer. To top it off their service department has always been great. Friendly service and good work.

Ariel Morales, Dylan, Janice, Mike and Mike
Nov 10, 2017 -

i.g. Burton Chevrolet Milford responded

Hi Andrew! I just wanted to thank you for your positive review of our dealership! We hope your vehicle is treating you well and we hope you'll come see us again whenever you need anything!!

January 21, 2015

"It's worth the extra drive somewhere else"

- SS396

First dealt with this dealer in 2001 with a slightly used vehicle. They used every stereotypical car salesman tactic known to man but in the end their price was cheaper so we went with them. Before signing the paper on the vehicle it was noticed that a front alignment issue existed. It was purchased with a written agreement to remedy this. Months later, after multiple attempts at fighting the dealer to honor the agreement, it was finally fixed. At the time we vowed to never buy here again. Flash forward 13 years and we dared to venture on the lot again. This time they happened to have another slightly used vehicle that matched exactly what we were looking for. It took over a week to actually buy the car because of the grueling and infuriating salesman's games they put you through. We did finally get another fair price though. This vehicle has been back in the shop 6+ times in a little over a year and every issue has taken multiple trips to the shop and a lot of arguing to finally get it fixed. Some issues have taken 6 months or more before they finally fix them. Prepare to be lied to, told multiple stories, and even get hung up on by the service team before your car is fixed. Its clear that their first goal is to have you just give up and live with the problem. And here's the kicker. They significantly damaged our vehicle on the last trip and have laughed off the idea of fixing it. Buyer beware! The drive to another dealer in the area is surely worth it. We won't be fooled again.

many
Nov 10, 2017 -

i.g. Burton Chevrolet Milford responded

Hi SS396, I am sorry to see that we mistreated you in the past, however I hope that if you are in the market for a vehicle in the future that you will give us another chance to do right by you as a customer. We are always striving to improve ourselves and we hope that your vehicle is treating you well!